Reviews for The Outcast
moonlightstudio chapter 17 . 9/4/2010
I'm nearly finished . . . I'm sad. I am still hoping it's going to get happier. Well, I hope it does. I want Edward and Bella to be together because I love a happy ending. But then again not all stories have them; most but not all.
moonlightstudio chapter 16 . 9/4/2010
So that's why the baby isn't really mentioned; it's dead. And I think Kyle is a selfish bastard, I mean you don't push someone down the stairs and kill their unborn baby and then say that they're always going to be yours. Anyway Bella's past is really a big part in this story, loving it!
moonlightstudio chapter 15 . 9/4/2010
Okay, the torture with James was a bit much. I know you warned us about it, but I read it anyway. No point in reading a story if you're not going to read it right? Anyway, only four more chapters to go, it is going to get happier right? Edward, Bella, love, right?
moonlightstudio chapter 14 . 9/4/2010
So . . . will Edward find out about Bella's involvement at the gas station. I mean it'd be pretty hard to miss with her leg and all, and the hypo-something shock she was going into at the end, I was wondering if you could tell me what that was. Because I really don't have a clue. And I really want Bella and Edward to be together, and soon. ;)
moonlightstudio chapter 13 . 9/4/2010
Loved this chapter. I don't have any specific parts, I loved it as a whole. Really enjoying this story. Can't wait to see how it ends. Good or bad? I guess I'll find out, but it has a happy ending right? I love happy endings!
moonlightstudio chapter 12 . 9/4/2010
Cannot believe Edward was there, but at least Bella saved him. I think that with her burnt arms and hurt leg, Edward's going to have to ask questions, or will she hide it? I guess I'll find out.
moonlightstudio chapter 11 . 9/4/2010
So it wasn't Jacob, I guess I was hoping for Jacob because of the black motorcycle. I hated the way he ripped the lip ring off, shows how cruel he is. But the way she just acted as if it never happened after he left shows how strong she is. Well . . . not when it comes to the nightmares anyway.
moonlightstudio chapter 10 . 9/4/2010
So . . . we have Jacob back in the story. Can't wait to see how this goes. LOL. It's good to see that Edward and Bella are slowly falling for each other, well Edward anyway. I'm unsure about how Bella's threatening, or getting out a knife whenever she sees someone, but I guess that's her. But does she always need that knife? Haha. I guess she does since she doesn't trust anyone . . . but still.

Great chapter! Great story! Great writing!
moonlightstudio chapter 9 . 9/4/2010
Ah, so that is why Bella doesn't remember . . . I get it now. I like how Edward is changing for her, and I don't think I'm going to be able to stop saying that. LOL. This story is really amazing, getting better and better as it goes along. You're a great writer, and doing a good job with this story.
moonlightstudio chapter 8 . 9/4/2010
I wonder why Bella doesn't remember what happened, that part really confused me. Imagine how surprised and taken aback Edward would have felt when she all of a sudden turned around on him . . . LOL. But the fact that she had a knife in her hand kind of freaked me out. I mean, she really doens't trust anyone. I have a feeling Edward dumped Lauren for Bella, and I love how he's slowly changing since Bella entered his life. Shows how much someone can change you, even if you don't know it or how long you've known them.
moonlightstudio chapter 7 . 9/4/2010
I am reeaaalllly interested in finding out what Alice saw, if that is ever going to be revealed. And I like this chapter as much as I did the last one since it's the same only different POV. But I like having insight in both characters heads, it gives you the story from both of them, how each of them are feeling and how different they are feeling in the situations. Haha, love the way Edward was caught snooping.
moonlightstudio chapter 6 . 9/4/2010
I love the way Edward is helping her at the end, and the way she is letting him hold her instead of pushing him away. I also liked that he helped her with the panic attack, and then we got to know a little about his past- the panic attacks I mean. And I liked that they said sorry to each other, even though both of them had nothing to be sorry about, each to their own opinion. LOL. And I like that Edward is trying to help her, and not just to redeem himself.

And yes, I do have a lot of 'likes' in this chapter.
moonlightstudio chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
I don't like how Edward isn't trying to help her out of the goodness of his heart, but just to redeem himself, but I do like the fact that at least he feels ashamed of what he did to Angela. I like how Bella is already changing him and he doesn't really know it. And I think it's great that Bella is the reason he's going to start paino again, and that she draws and writes music. It means there's more to her than just the darkness . . . right?
moonlightstudio chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
Oh, so that's the guy with green eyes. Well, that was sad. How Bella just stood there and watched that guy die. I couldn't have done that, but then again I haven't been through what she has. I like how Bella is still stubborn against Edward, showing him that he can't always get what he wants. But I like how he is trying to help her. Also, you mentioned that she was pregnant at sixteen, I was wondering if you could tell me what happened to the baby; or will that be explained later on in the story?
moonlightstudio chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
This chapter was great. I love the way you've given Alice the visions even though she isn't a vampire. But I'm a little confused about Edward's eyes. Who's the other guy that she's thinking about when she looks into his eyes, or hasn't the other guy been introduced yet. Other than that this chapter was amazing, really interesting story so far.
746 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »