Reviews for The Outcast
moonlightstudio chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
I don't like how Edward isn't trying to help her out of the goodness of his heart, but just to redeem himself, but I do like the fact that at least he feels ashamed of what he did to Angela. I like how Bella is already changing him and he doesn't really know it. And I think it's great that Bella is the reason he's going to start paino again, and that she draws and writes music. It means there's more to her than just the darkness . . . right?
moonlightstudio chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
Oh, so that's the guy with green eyes. Well, that was sad. How Bella just stood there and watched that guy die. I couldn't have done that, but then again I haven't been through what she has. I like how Bella is still stubborn against Edward, showing him that he can't always get what he wants. But I like how he is trying to help her. Also, you mentioned that she was pregnant at sixteen, I was wondering if you could tell me what happened to the baby; or will that be explained later on in the story?
moonlightstudio chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
This chapter was great. I love the way you've given Alice the visions even though she isn't a vampire. But I'm a little confused about Edward's eyes. Who's the other guy that she's thinking about when she looks into his eyes, or hasn't the other guy been introduced yet. Other than that this chapter was amazing, really interesting story so far.
moonlightstudio chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
Okay, so I think this story is one of the stories I am going to read in one night- because it is A-mazing. I loved this chapter just as much as I loved the other one. I think Bella wearing so much black really shows who she is, and how far off track she's gone since her parent's death and Jacob's betrayal. But that's just me. I also love the way you've introduced Edward, hope Angela's nice and becomes friends with her, even if Bella doesn't trust her. And Alice . . . cannot wait to meet her!
moonlightstudio chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I was looking through fanfiction vids on youtube and I found one about this story and so I decided to read this. And I love it. The way her parents died was different to other stories I have read and I loved the way you used Jacob turning against her for a slut as the catalyst for her not trusting anyone. I can tell that this story is going to be amazing. Your writing is great, am really enjoying it already.
Kitty chapter 19 . 8/21/2010
-sobs- OH MY KAMI! Thats soooo sad! Horrible way to end it but i love the story! I cried soooooo much! I love it!
BlackoutLament chapter 19 . 8/7/2010
I HATE YOU!

How could you finish it like that?

HOW!

I have had my eyes glued to this story all day and she just dies?

I want to cry! GAHHH! T_T

Please don't take this as a negative comment, I adore your story (apart from the turn out) It was the best story I had ever read on fanfiction and the most sad and heartbreaking. You MUST rewrite the ending, just so I don't randomly start thinking about this story and start crying D:

PLEASE! DO IT FOR MEEE!

When I saw there was only one chapter left I was like. OMG SHES GONNA DIE O:

Then she woke in a hospital and I was like WOO maybe I can get the author to do a sequel.

Then she ripped the iv ot and I was like... wahh?

Then she said she had to leave and I was like NUUUU!#Then she saw Edward and I hoped he'd wake and make her stay. Then she drowned herself and I wsas like O.O !

Why couldn't it get to the party and Bella and Edward kiss? You could have ended it there and I'd be all like HAPPY DAYS!

Over all, FABULOUS story!

DestroyTheStorm chapter 19 . 8/2/2010
she died :'( i loved this storryyyy sooooo much :) i hope you write your other ending too :D
singingstars chapter 19 . 7/9/2010

OHMYGODDDDDDDD. I CANT BELIEVE SHE KILLED HERSELFFFF.

WTFFFFFFFFF. & EDWARD LOVED HER SO MUCH BUT SHE NEVER FOUND OUT MOTHER $#!&*(E#JWQ:CLDMKA:LDMSAL:DMAS:DAS:DAS:DASD.

*takes deep breath*

Good story

*goes off into corner and sobs*

/wrist
singingstars chapter 16 . 7/9/2010
dayum, wow. Kyle scares me... and he scared Edward..

...Kyle sounds hot.

8'D
singingstars chapter 15 . 7/9/2010
fdabdjsada.

whoaa, so graphic..

but it was sooo goooooooooooooooooood. 8DD
singingstars chapter 11 . 7/9/2010
Whoaaa, that WASNT Jacob. LOL.

Too much Eclipse *the movie* for meee. XD.

ANYWAY, WHAT THE EFF IS BELLA DOING?
singingstars chapter 10 . 7/9/2010
dfjaspdjdnaspnmsa;krea.

Jacob.

I never knew he was such a betch. xDD

but he probably had a reason for betraying Bella. ;o
singingstars chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
This is REALLY good so far.

I like that all the characters are total opposites from their characters in the book. XD

Edward...Lol.. a player...
Sleeping-Not-So-Beauty chapter 19 . 7/2/2010
NOOOOOO! SHE CANT DIE! she and edward didnt even have the chance to get together! they're all going to be so devastated!

keep writing, your amazing