Reviews for The Outcast
delenaequalslove17 chapter 19 . 5/22/2010
OMG! Aww. :(( :(( :(( I almost cried during the last part. :-bd I mean, she practically drowned herself. I could really expect that, because I suppose that explains your screen name. :)) Hmm, at first, just to be frank, I thought that this was only the typical Bella's so messed up story. )) With all that blood, murder and pain stuff.

But I never thought that as I read more of this story, I would get touched and sympathetic for Bella because I felt the strong emotion pulling me in. :-bd Shoot, I'm feeling tears build up in my eyes as I type this. :(( And as I remember the highlights of the story.

Anyways, CONGRATULATIONS on this very AMAZING story. :D And I hope that I'll be reading more stories of yours in the future. ;;) Good luck!
All But Faceless chapter 19 . 5/20/2010
you killed her?

it was an amazing story

but

the ending was unexspected
Rabbitslikecarrots chapter 19 . 4/15/2010
OMG!

I nearly cried at that ending. That is so sad. :(

The whole story was great though "/
Anothertwifan chapter 19 . 4/11/2010
I think you write really well. The story was good but the ending... Even of you definitely wanted the happy ending you just hurried into it and that's how I think you ruined it. Also I don't understand why would she kill herself. I mean yeah ok she kept saying she wanted to die but after everything she has been through she still lived. And now she just gave up! I dont see a reason.
Nurseratchet chapter 19 . 3/23/2010
You write very well. I will give you that. This being said. You need to warn people that this kind of ending is in the works. You make it seem like Edward and she will eventually work things out, that he will help her to start healing. Nowhere in here did I get that she was just going to up and do what she did at the end. It was very abrupt. Like you just wanted to end the story and didn't care how. I don't expect everything to be sunshine and daisies or I would skip the fics that have angst in the category but I would like some sort of idea where the story will go. Will there be a HEA? Will the leading lady be a coward and off herself? Things I want to know before I become involved in a story because frankly I would have skipped this one. As well as you write, I now find myself feeling very down because this subject hits very close to home. My mother committed suicide and I would rather not read a fic where Bella succeeds in killing herself.
missyheaven3 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
good
Whitlock.Mason.McCarty.Cullen chapter 19 . 2/27/2010
Oh My Crap. Oh My Crap. Oh My Crap. Oh My Crap. Oh My Crap.

Are you FREAKIN K.I.D.D.I.N.G ME! AH!

You said you might revise this! freakin vevise it!

i usually am one for unhappy endings. i love them. (i'm not emoish or anything, i just think its good writing.) but i W.A.N.T. a happy ending for this one! i really want Edward to suceed in helping Bella. i really do.

but i think you made this wonderfully. its so great! you are an amazing writer! don't let anyone tell you otherwise! keep writing! i'll be keeping my eye out for your stories!

IHateTheCold chapter 19 . 1/30/2010
great story, tho i'm not a big fan of the ending.
shinigami748 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
nice
CrescentMoon12 chapter 19 . 1/23/2010
Ok...great story!

I wish it hadn't ended!

CrescentMoon12 chapter 18 . 1/23/2010
I guess this is probably too late...but good luck for ur GCSEs! Or at least I hope u got good results! I'm sure u've aced English! You're a really good author...I've cried in so many of these chapters!

Great story so far!

CrescentMoon12 chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
ALICE! YAY!

Great chapter!

CrescentMoon12 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Great chapter.

gaby47 chapter 19 . 1/23/2010
:O merder.. she killed herself..u should write what happened when edward found bella in the bathroom bleeding, but from his pov of course
i'm random girl chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
loved the first chapter, can't wait to read the rest
746 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »