Reviews for A Dip in the Dark
malugargula chapter 1 . 6/14
Really hot
mel silvestre chapter 1 . 5/17
This is seriously so sweet, i love it.
Elanor O Marlowe chapter 1 . 4/20
Amazing! I hope there's a sequel.
lilley chapter 1 . 3/24
Its nothing against your writing but every time i read a dramione in which Hermione show interest in Draco while he still calls her Mudblood just grosses me out. Having someone sling racial slurs(slurs that carry the hate that lead to the suffering of so many peoples) is not at all endearing... in my experience it makes you feel like being around them will some how pollute you... even if they are being civil in that moment. I would probably pour bleach down my vagina everyday for a moths if I had sex with someone and they decided to call me a slur on there way out. I also have no freaking idea how one can affectionately sling a word like that especially when they aren't a part of that group and were actually supremacists at one point. I think

Other wise, (if I ignore these emotions I am stupidly projecting onto your story thanks to some bad personal experiences) your story is quite good. Very well written with some seriously hot smut.
hi chapter 1 . 3/1
That was good.
Me chapter 1 . 2/1
Nice
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Super hot but cute at the same time
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
It was so cute I cried ;_;
roberthanshaw23 chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
Was a very good fanfiction looking forward to seeing more
MissReelyLeely chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
It was amazing. I would usually veer away from this kind of fic, just because I'm more of a multi-chapter, plotty fic fan, but I'm really glad I gave this one a chance.
Sel chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
It was amazing. I would like to read more.
Karaaaaa chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
I need a sequel dammit... This was amazing.
Molly chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
I loved this! You used just the right words to make the story come alive! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2015