Reviews for To The Nearest Desk
The Fictionist Aura chapter 12 . 1/1/2010
omg I LOVE THIS STORY

why didn't I find it sooner? :) keep writing PLEASE!
AliceEsme123 chapter 12 . 12/5/2009
OMG OMG OMG ALICE! i love your writing! OMG OMG OMG BELLA! i love your writing

lol so i like LOVE the story so far!

please finish cuz like i wanna know what happens next!

love ya!

AliceEsme123
AliceEsme123 chapter 6 . 12/5/2009
nice and btw why did alice tell edward it was the volturi? lol love the story!

love

AliceEsme123
AliceEsme123 chapter 4 . 12/5/2009
lol did you really right these? they are amazing! me and my friend Esme do that al the time LOL love it!

lots of love

mary alice brandon whitlock hale cullen

(or just alice)

lol btw i love how it is in the book eclipse! i love that book it is my fav! okey dokey

thanks for the bestest story in the world!

AliceEsme123!
DancingInTheRain11 chapter 12 . 11/13/2009
update please
Miss Pacific chapter 12 . 5/31/2009
cool story! -
Miss Pacific chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Poor Alice
Lovely Musical chapter 12 . 4/21/2009
Alice: I honestly hope you got your cell phone replaced, I really do. Now, are you going to embarras/humiliate/destroy personal belongings of/any other things you think of a certian vampire by the name of Edward, or is it just me?

Bella: You okay? Find something that helps with seasickness before going on a boat again, or make sure not to do it when Emmett/Jasper are around, and don't let Alice and Edward end up killing each other (again), that wouldn't be plesent at all for the rest of fanfiction (I think)
haileywalley chapter 12 . 1/3/2009
please tell me u ur gonna finish this!
jrose chapter 12 . 9/21/2008
omg hysterical!
pearberry14 chapter 12 . 9/14/2008
poor Alice! Her cell phone! that's horrible! Rosalie's modesty thing is rather funny. I feel bed for Bella, with her boat-sickness and all. I like pastries.
Tess Lecter chapter 12 . 9/13/2008
Once again I have found my self in an undecided position. I can't choose between 'But my dear brother wouldn't know relaxation if it hit him over the head with a shovel." And "Great, Edward, you just gave Alice a stroke."

First, with the shovel comment. It's so funny because it's so unbearably true. I don't think any one has seen Edward relaxed in any part of the books.

But I also like the Alice comment because if she were denied the privileged of shopping, wedding planning and what not, I'm sure she would come to as close to a stroke as a vampire can come. Great chapter of course, possibly one of my favorites. Can't wait for you to update again!
OnlyinFiction chapter 12 . 9/7/2008
Tehee my name's up there in the Author's Note, Woot. Thankyou...

:) lol this is such an interesting holiday and they've only just arived at the actual resourt. and soz for the dodgey spelling my brain is so not working right now. Too many tests and i'm getting over a virus. :( Oh well I'm a lot better than before.
FaberriesandCream chapter 12 . 9/6/2008
There's no way Rosalie's gonna survive that.

Lol.
Cinnamon-Curls chapter 12 . 9/6/2008
Another great chapter! yay!

Sorry, I'd write a longer review, but i should REALLY go stop my dogs from eating that cushion...!