Reviews for Babysitting Master Malfoy
The Fictionist Aura chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Adorable!
dragonprincess chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
that was funny and draco was so innocent and mischevios at the same time
A True Weasley chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
ha ha...
NutMegg chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Aww! So cute! Ahaha I always wondered what Draco was like as a baby. This is really good!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Heh. lol. Great story. Mini!Draco is adorable!
AlwaysSS chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Cute. Though I can't see Severus babysitting, I can see Lucius/Narcissa talking him in to it and then him swearing to never do it again, lol.
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
This was absolutely adorable!
SpidersBlood chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
That was SO cute! Severus seemed out of character, but he was on his own, so it kinda makes sense.

I love this fanfic, it's quite well written with humour mixed within. D It's a good story including Severus and Draco, without being awkward.
Element's Sole Protector chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Ha! Snape, admit it: you think Draco is CUTE...

Thanks for posting this! It was awesome, I got to smile for the first time in a while. I love it so much...guess where it's going...

And Narcissa? Two things:

1) I apologize for robbing you of your character traits in the Lost Flash. Mostly.

2) Your son needs something that starts with a D and ends with an E when he gets older. Consider the source.

Bye!
cat of the shadows chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Yey, you wrote and posted it!

And just like all your stories it's full of awesomeness. D

I love your babysitting fics, they're always so funny.
Lemons ARE Best chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Bwahaha! Funny and very cute. ] Loved it.
snaplappl21 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
haha, very nice job. Evenly though I am absolutely in no way a fan of Draco Malfoy, I have to say, as a baby he was very adorable. Or the way you portrayed him anyway. Who knows, he may have been the biggest bastard when he was baby too. But I might've also thought he was very cute because I just love babies, they're so adorable, curious, and care-free. I love it. Great job. And of course, making a mess of Snape, how is that not enjoyable? ]