Reviews for Crazy Camping Trip

I'm hungry for more.
Stargrl4evr chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
:D :D I luved it :D :D keep on going :D :D
lili chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
Hi! your fic is really good! i love it, but why you didn't continue it? it looks like it'll be fun, and i also love tenma-karasuma pair... please! i know that's been one year or two since you wrote it but please, keep going with it n_n (sorry for my bad english )
PapettomasutaDartz chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
That was a good chapter I can't wait for the next_
DCWestby chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
You do realize that this story seems a bit rushed right?

Slow down, take your time, watch the series if possible to get more grasp of the characters, then incorporate that into your writing.

As a sidenote, I honestly cant recall if Yakumo can read all thoughts or just those reguarding boys who like her [which is what I remember seeing in the anime]. Could you possibly clarify this for me?
Nariel Seregon chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
I can't wait to read the next chapter! I'm hopping in my chair, just waiting to find out what happens next! I love this fic! Keep up the good work!
Layla10294 chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
sniff-sniff, finally you update... plz don't stop, i'm waiting for the next chapter.
al2010 chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
Great chapter! I really like the Tenma/Karasuma pairing but I can't seem to find any fanfics either. Please continue.
Umei no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
YES! Finally, someone is cool enough to make a Tenma x Karasuma fic. I mean, WHY is there not even ONE fic about them, when they are such the cutest couple! GO GIRL! Finish this stuff! XD

- Umei no Tsubasa
Rushie-s2 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
This looks like a goo idea, sounds cute. I agree i dont care for harima to be paired with tenma, but he ends up with Eri.. its cuter then it sounds hehehe :P
al2010 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Great idea for a story. I adore the Karasuma and Tenma pairing. I also am not a big Harima fan. Please continue with your idea.
sweet cherry girl 101 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
I think this story is going to be awesome just write the story from your heart you want for it to be and you'll be fine. But still, I really think it's going to be awesome! That's why they called fanfic because make up stories they don't call that for nothing!If you keep focus and put your mind into it, you can write anything anyways I'll be waiting!
Doomp chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Nice non-story.

Put some real content in next time. This site isn't a staging ground to announce future fics.