Reviews for We Were Colored Outside the Lines
ElderThurisaz chapter 2 . 11/14/2008
Oh my God. That was amazing. That was the first fanfiction that has reduced me to tears. It was so sad.
hell rings chapter 2 . 5/14/2008
It is indescribable how real you make this sound. It's simple and complicated at the same time, and it draws you in like a child. Lovely.

- AtES, with love
TheGrace chapter 2 . 5/9/2008
You made me cry! that was SO good. Do you know how hard it is too make me cry? I can't stop crying now. But crying in a good way.
maximumrideaddict chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
This was such a good story! I almost cried. Almost, becuase I don't usually cry, so that means it's really good. Nice job! It was truly amazing. -Max
santaclausrules18 chapter 3 . 4/23/2008
this story is so sad, but I love it so much!

and i wuz tinkn, mayB, the entire flock could have somehow survived, and came back to life, like ten ears later?
xstephstephx chapter 3 . 4/23/2008
this is amazing

it made me cry so bad but like im not sitting here hating you for killing them off because you did it right

the graves and how they were placed and what was wrote on them was done to perfection same with Max and Fangs final moment its just what you'd expect if they were in the school

this story was really capturing and a defenit tear-jerker i cried for ages because it was so sad but sad and almost sweet i guess because of the second chapter how they saved the whole they did it in death but still they did it and how you captured them at the end happy and free its just.

Perfect

you couldnt have written it better and i really hope you keep it the same way it is now :)

StephSteph x
secilmis yazar chapter 2 . 4/23/2008
it actually made me cry! it's so well written, i have a HUGE lump in my throat now :'(
Maiyri-Omega chapter 3 . 4/23/2008
Wow.

No really - you made me CRY. And that's a good thing. To get that much of an emotional response...

and then ya kinda ruin it with the author's note. I expected more story and then what I get is a letdown. It's not good, and it's against the TOS to do it anyway. This is something that should be shortened up and stuck after the end of chapter 2.

Anyway...

your story is good, spelling and grammar okay, but your paragraphing needs a bit of work. The plot's brilliant, your Max voice down pat, and Fang's reactions are nice. There's a bit of time confusion in the first paragraph - Angel was taken first, but Gazzy was taken at the same time? And the whitecoats aren't dumb enough to say 'she died peacefully,' if there's a chance that Max could hear the screaming. Not gonna happen.

Still - really enjoyed this. You deserve ten times the reviews you have now!

Mai
creepygirl13 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
So...sad...

Such...a...good...story.

I loved the last line. -sniffs-
x-Sari chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
this was a really great story, but I think you could make it even better by adding one more twist to the story, like Max and Fang didn't die or something. ONE MORE CHAPTER! It was great.

Sari
mickeymac chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
WAH! so sad... well written... really a great story... but sad...

-wipes tears from reddened eyes-