Reviews for Harry Potter: Lily’s Child
MisterKo chapter 3 . 6/28
the story is good but not complete what happened with the other chapters ?
ArthurShade chapter 3 . 3/2
One hell of a story. Can't wait for your next chapter
Specky Clarke chapter 3 . 1/25
Very good story and I look forward to the continuation.
Difdi chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
You have a typo in chapter 3.

A bo is a type of staff, typically around a foot taller than the wielder. I can't imagine how a fight between two people each wielding two would end, but it would be hilarious to watch.

I suspect that you meant jo not bo. A jo is a short staff, that is wielded either as a single weapon or in pairs. A good size comparison would be the long wooden baton that riot police often carry.
Marilyn chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
good story line. Hope you are able to continue
Commando678 chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
Please find the time to finish this story. It is an excellent beginning to something special
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
I see this premise occasionally, but never done quite like this.
Araytigre chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
Most excellent! I will be even more happy when your muse allows you to continue this story line. I have really enjoyed how you put this one together, as well as how you used time to its best advantage (all of the niggling details of Harry's life up to the hear present and now were both unnecessary and redundant, so you didn't use them, good job that). Somehow I get the impression that his OWLs will far surpass Hermione's (but in several cases, not by too much), which will put him in the top of his year group, much too her chagrin, lol. I thought that Ginny's prank was inspired, she definitely learned well from the Twins. It will be interesting to see what happens come Sept. 1st, both on the Train, and at Hogwarts. Naturally, Draco will try to recruit and/or schmooze Harry, which will fail spectacularly. Also, how will the Trio (Neville, Hermione, and Ron) take to him being there (besides Harry's Acing his OWLs), as well as Ginny and Luna (who is also one of my favorites, as she is always very intelligent, and quite unpredictable, yet fun at the same time). That, and I can't wait for when Harry meets Snape, particularly in the classroom, that will be epic! Thank You. TTFN
23StellaOrgana chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
I would like the new baby to be a little sister. Can her name please be Emily?
Fast Frank chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
The chapter title doesn't work. The war has already (re)started, Lily and Sirius have acknowledged it by referring to "the first war". You could just delete "first", but I think changing the title to something like "Opening Moves (Part 1)" is better.
Fast Frank chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
James's attitude is quite understandable. At Three Mile Island, they delayed using the Safety Injection System because it was "the last resort".
No need to hyphenate, "out of the way". Must be JKR's baleful influence. "discreet"
Lily could have said, "hunch" or "woman's intuition", but mixing the two makes it look like you've got Minako for a Beta.
at-nightfall chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Harry might be just young enough to be able to speak Japanese like a native. If he is unlucky, he will never be able to correctly pronounce everything. As he will be taught English parallel to learning Japanese, he will become truly bilingual. This might be a problem in the village in Japan, as he will always be different.
Kairan1979 chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
I like the story so far, but you left too many question unanswered.
-) What happened to Petigrew? His confessions could ensure one or more "Imperiused" Death Eaters to end in Azbakan.
-) How exactly Dumbledore explained Voldy's "death"?
-) Why Neville was entered in the Tournament if he wasn't BWL?
I expect this world's Neville to be stronger than canon because he was raised by his parents, not by overbearing Gran Longbottom who always unfavourably compared him to Frank.
I don't think Ron and Hermione should be friends without Harry acting like a glue.
P.S. It could be interesting to see Snape's reaction on seeing Lily alive.
Nytefyre chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
This story starts off with an interesting premise, and it's somewhat ironic that they go to Japan as Lily really comes off as a "tiger mom" in some ways. The original title of "Driven" certainly identifies Harry a bit more. I really wish there were more of this story.

Thanks for posting.
AragornII chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
Do look forward to when your Muse again gets you rolling on this...and appreciate the GW pairing...