Reviews for Harry Potter: Lily’s Child
cImmortalc chapter 3 . 8/27
This is a really good story and I really feel you should continue it. This fanfiction isn't like any other one that I've read before, and I really like how you are currently going about this and the character development.
more please
shadowkat87 chapter 3 . 2/27
I hope to read more if you can please continue this story. I really liked it.
coolshava chapter 1 . 1/30
wow is elements of style that popular? I know my AP teacher has us use it but I didn't think it was that popular among writers who aren't students. it helps. you have some of the most polished stories I have seen on the site. kudos.
SorachiBlue chapter 3 . 10/17/2015
This is a fantastic Story and I really hope that you get the story figured out to your satisfaction as I am desperately in need of the next chapters and all those following all the way to the end. I live in Japan and this story really touch a part of my life! Please don't leave it at Chapter three!

Cheers!
Playing Hooky chapter 3 . 9/28/2015
Great fic! There's a lot to like about this story, and it speaks very strongly to me personally because I too practice the old-fashioned kind of Karate and have been fascinated by the japanese culture for a long time. Besides the obvious action/adventure aspect of this story, I'm very interested in seeing Lily's progression (in case you have one planned). What I mean is, there is a lot of potential drama in this (the good kind).

This Lily is a very complex character. Her husband died 15 years ago and she obviously hasn't let go. It seems like she only lives for Harry, to see that Harry is ready and survives the final battle. Of course that would be a priority in this situation, but she literally doesn't have any other other reason to live. Does she have hobbies, any non-pragmatic interests? Does she have friends? (hear me out here, I know she technically does, but she lived in japan for 15 years with only minimal contact to sirius and co, and you haven't mentioned any japanese friends or close aquaintances of hers, only Harry's). She does not just do what has to be done, she reacts aggressively to any suggestion of taking a break, whether it comes from a friend or even her own son. She is hardened and cynical - at least that is the way i see it and I was wondering if it's intentional? Can we expect to see some personal growth for Lily? Maybe she will someday fully come to terms with her loss and move on, allow herself to really live, maybe even find love again...

And maybe I'm just seeing hints where there's none xD This story is great in any case and I'll be looking forward to reading more :)
GeorgeTobor chapter 3 . 9/26/2015
I'm mildly concerned, without Harry there did the troll kill Hermione?
Ron by himself would not have saved her, he would not have thought of her.
Hermione and Ron are one an example of JKR's lack of thought.

Now that I have raised the question it occurs to me Neville could save Hermione and is a better match.
Neville does have his parents so he might not be the wreck he was in the books.
Miss Millie chapter 3 . 7/29/2015
Hello,
I remember your story now, why I don't realize that a story either has been stopped or the writer intended to finish it at another time.
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeas Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeas finish this one.
MisterKo chapter 3 . 6/28/2015
the story is good but not complete what happened with the other chapters ?
ArthurShade chapter 3 . 3/2/2015
One hell of a story. Can't wait for your next chapter
Specky Clarke chapter 3 . 1/25/2015
Very good story and I look forward to the continuation.
Difdi chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
You have a typo in chapter 3.

A bo is a type of staff, typically around a foot taller than the wielder. I can't imagine how a fight between two people each wielding two would end, but it would be hilarious to watch.

I suspect that you meant jo not bo. A jo is a short staff, that is wielded either as a single weapon or in pairs. A good size comparison would be the long wooden baton that riot police often carry.
Marilyn chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
good story line. Hope you are able to continue
Commando678 chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
Please find the time to finish this story. It is an excellent beginning to something special
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
I see this premise occasionally, but never done quite like this.