Reviews for Harry Potter: Lily’s Child
WinterhartZahneelCalina chapter 3 . 4/22
I recently stumbled across your profile and I've been reading several of your stories. I know it's been years since you posted anything on this story, but is there any chance you're still writing this story? I"m really enjoying it and I'd love to read what happens next.
Thanks.
Jimbocous chapter 1 . 4/6
Great stuff so far. Would love to see more of this one; hope you get back to it at some point. Thanks for a great read so far!
mumphie chapter 3 . 3/25
A great story line, but why have you stopped it? I'd really like to know what happens next!
mysuv1 chapter 1 . 1/10
Please more I am rereading all of your stories and I am waiting to see where this one goes. Please come back and finish it
anf600 chapter 3 . 1/10
Have you planned on continuing this story? It's well done and I'm saddened you haven't written more.
Mistress of Potions chapter 3 . 10/25/2016
Damn it, I really need to check the last update date before I read an incomplete story. This is too good to not read, but it is rather frustrating to an avid reader to not be able to finish a story.
Navn Ukjent chapter 3 . 10/23/2016
Fun fic so far.

I do hope you will resume this at some time.
Tal Strauss chapter 3 . 8/27/2016
This is a really good story and I really feel you should continue it. This fanfiction isn't like any other one that I've read before, and I really like how you are currently going about this and the character development.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/19/2016
more please
shadowkat87 chapter 3 . 2/27/2016
I hope to read more if you can please continue this story. I really liked it.
coolshava chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
wow is elements of style that popular? I know my AP teacher has us use it but I didn't think it was that popular among writers who aren't students. it helps. you have some of the most polished stories I have seen on the site. kudos.
SorachiBlue chapter 3 . 10/17/2015
This is a fantastic Story and I really hope that you get the story figured out to your satisfaction as I am desperately in need of the next chapters and all those following all the way to the end. I live in Japan and this story really touch a part of my life! Please don't leave it at Chapter three!

Cheers!
Playing Hooky chapter 3 . 9/28/2015
Great fic! There's a lot to like about this story, and it speaks very strongly to me personally because I too practice the old-fashioned kind of Karate and have been fascinated by the japanese culture for a long time. Besides the obvious action/adventure aspect of this story, I'm very interested in seeing Lily's progression (in case you have one planned). What I mean is, there is a lot of potential drama in this (the good kind).

This Lily is a very complex character. Her husband died 15 years ago and she obviously hasn't let go. It seems like she only lives for Harry, to see that Harry is ready and survives the final battle. Of course that would be a priority in this situation, but she literally doesn't have any other other reason to live. Does she have hobbies, any non-pragmatic interests? Does she have friends? (hear me out here, I know she technically does, but she lived in japan for 15 years with only minimal contact to sirius and co, and you haven't mentioned any japanese friends or close aquaintances of hers, only Harry's). She does not just do what has to be done, she reacts aggressively to any suggestion of taking a break, whether it comes from a friend or even her own son. She is hardened and cynical - at least that is the way i see it and I was wondering if it's intentional? Can we expect to see some personal growth for Lily? Maybe she will someday fully come to terms with her loss and move on, allow herself to really live, maybe even find love again...

And maybe I'm just seeing hints where there's none xD This story is great in any case and I'll be looking forward to reading more :)
GeorgeTobor chapter 3 . 9/26/2015
I'm mildly concerned, without Harry there did the troll kill Hermione?
Ron by himself would not have saved her, he would not have thought of her.
Hermione and Ron are one an example of JKR's lack of thought.

Now that I have raised the question it occurs to me Neville could save Hermione and is a better match.
Neville does have his parents so he might not be the wreck he was in the books.
Miss Millie chapter 3 . 7/29/2015
Hello,
I remember your story now, why I don't realize that a story either has been stopped or the writer intended to finish it at another time.
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeas Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeas finish this one.