Reviews for Harry Potter: Lily’s Child
Fast Frank chapter 2 . 4/13
The chapter title doesn't work. The war has already (re)started, Lily and Sirius have acknowledged it by referring to "the first war". You could just delete "first", but I think changing the title to something like "Opening Moves (Part 1)" is better.
Fast Frank chapter 1 . 4/13
James's attitude is quite understandable. At Three Mile Island, they delayed using the Safety Injection System because it was "the last resort".
No need to hyphenate, "out of the way". Must be JKR's baleful influence. "discreet"
Lily could have said, "hunch" or "woman's intuition", but mixing the two makes it look like you've got Minako for a Beta.
at-nightfall chapter 1 . 1/19
Harry might be just young enough to be able to speak Japanese like a native. If he is unlucky, he will never be able to correctly pronounce everything. As he will be taught English parallel to learning Japanese, he will become truly bilingual. This might be a problem in the village in Japan, as he will always be different.
Kairan1979 chapter 3 . 1/14
I like the story so far, but you left too many question unanswered.
-) What happened to Petigrew? His confessions could ensure one or more "Imperiused" Death Eaters to end in Azbakan.
-) How exactly Dumbledore explained Voldy's "death"?
-) Why Neville was entered in the Tournament if he wasn't BWL?
I expect this world's Neville to be stronger than canon because he was raised by his parents, not by overbearing Gran Longbottom who always unfavourably compared him to Frank.
I don't think Ron and Hermione should be friends without Harry acting like a glue.
P.S. It could be interesting to see Snape's reaction on seeing Lily alive.
Nytefyre chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
This story starts off with an interesting premise, and it's somewhat ironic that they go to Japan as Lily really comes off as a "tiger mom" in some ways. The original title of "Driven" certainly identifies Harry a bit more. I really wish there were more of this story.

Thanks for posting.
AragornII chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
Do look forward to when your Muse again gets you rolling on this...and appreciate the GW pairing...
RoughIslandSunrise chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
Please update
ToddGilliss chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
please try to bring this story back to life
highlander348 chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
Is this story dead? I was wondering.
lordskane chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
I really like what you have written so far, but now I want to know how it ends.
malistaire chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
First of all,very good is a selfish bitch who raises her son like a warrior and uses the death of James guilttrip on Harry so that he improves himself and fullfills the prophecy instead of being a mother and giving him a happy normal mother would do sth. like that to her she cant cope with James death,than she should give Harry to Sirius or Alice and make some therapy,besides its their own fault,who the hell forced them(James and Lily to fight in the war anyway?).I feel so sorry for poor was never in a life threatening situation before and he was never allowed to have a social life before and so he does everything what his mum says without questioning. She pretends to care for him and because he doesnt know what other mothers are like and thinks that that kind of behaviour is could also allow him some fun like partying after raising him like that, but again this could lead to some slacking of Harrys part and that would be inacceptable ,after all he needs to be a perfect little only difference is that Lily actually prepares Harry unlike Dumbledore and so gives him the impression that he is free and can see through manipulations,however he is his mum and dad are fighters for the light he thinks it is actually normal to fight against the dark.I hope he actually makes some real friends who will help him see through his mothers manipulations.
triggbc chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Interesting and good story. Hope you finish it. I really hope too.
LadyB3lla chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I do love this story... are you going to finish it by chance? I hope so
uwishuwerecool chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
interseting and to tease u and share pointless info i tell u im of to eat chocolate
Alex Lilly Potter chapter 3 . 2/5/2013