Reviews for Unlikely Hero
Elise chapter 18 . 9/2
This is saying you haven't posted in years
MorganSkylar chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
if you can remember to mention oc in your description then you're smart enough to put oc tag
Lindsay chapter 18 . 2/29/2016
What happened to the rest of the story? Why did you abandon it?
Guest chapter 18 . 8/11/2015
If I jumped off I should be like YOLO
Guest chapter 17 . 8/11/2015
Who are you *wink wink*
bekah chapter 18 . 6/2/2015
It's been like 3 years, should I assume that you won't be moving on with this story? Because I've kinda grown attached to Emma...and her interactions with Altair. and Malik...
SnowCat21 chapter 18 . 6/2/2015
please update i really like how you have the story going
Chem chapter 18 . 4/11/2015
I am jelly of you having chemistry lessons.
Anyways this story makes me clench my limbs in excitement and emotion also it causes a tight feeling in my chest a nice awesome story.
Lapisis Aquilae chapter 18 . 3/4/2015
good story, keep it up!
streetspectre.dcon chapter 18 . 2/18/2015
Oh please continue, I wanna know what happen's next. I love your story it's awesome, I can't wait to read more of stories.
Leevila chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
I really hope that you update soon! I love your story and characters! I hate that it ended so abruptly and that it was last updated so long ago. I really hope that you will start updating again soon! :)
Jasmine SiMing chapter 18 . 6/17/2014
Hello there, I know your last chapter has been updated a long time ago, and even your last review has been published by a long time now, but I just couldn't stop your story on hell of that cliffhanger ! It is so cool, I love your character Emma but I was a bit disappointed after it ended so abruptly. I'm sure you didn't want Emma to end like that, crying in our memories forever, there has to be a continuation ! Please. Please ?
xSaerin chapter 17 . 4/11/2014
*has to comment on a different chap* Ah, can't remember how many times I've read this... Still love it! Though I suppose there's little chance of it updating but I guess I'll just come back and read it all over again some other time. Great story .
Sissymac chapter 18 . 1/8/2014
I have an account I am just not logged in. So…
I really hope you can find the will to start this story again. It is very good. I like Emma. She almost reminds me of me. In the fact that I have two older brother, one gets on my nerves, the other is like an amazing person. And I have blue eyes. So… yeah. Good luck with anything that you do!
Britanika chapter 18 . 1/7/2014
Love this story wish it was still being updated!