Reviews for Konoha Five
X-Burner 27 chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
The chiming is ok and the "five/six kids" is more funny than annoying.

This is good. I like it.

Update soon,

Write on!
Skelo chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
I love it! good luck in the army! Upd8 soon! Its is really well writen and i'm mortified that it doesn't have more reviews!
Lixie Lorn chapter 5 . 1/21/2009
Ok. God luck with basic training, and writing!

~General Everin Stormclaw of the Emerald Stars and the New Chu Order, Dragon Prince and the Sixth Sutakage, Bearer of the Prophecy and the Moonrider, Commander of the Blood Talons, out.
Razell chapter 5 . 1/20/2009
I don't think anyone with even half of a mind will blame you for not updating while you're in basic training.

Be careful out there, good luck!
karea wheeler-chan chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
Loved it honey. Ugh we is not going. love you.
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
You didn't overdo the Konoha bashing.
Raptor Kit chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
what in the world are u talking about this plot line isn't overly done dude. Devil may cry and bleach is overly done. i mean come that wasn't even a good game. i am a hardcore game. play everything and that game suck so bad it makes E.T. fun
Fox Boss chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
Would you mind putting this up for adoption then putting down who has adopted it as a new chapter?
vaayu chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
I hate when people discontinue stories. It's just annoying that I spent my time reading and reviewing something that's never going to be finished. Anyways, good luck with your other stories.
Razell chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
C'mon, people don't actually believe Konoha is Shangri-La, do they? After how they treated Naruto? How they torture prisoners just like Oto or Kiri does? What do they think Ibiki does, sweet-talk info out of prisoners? Konoha is not a perfect place, it has scum like Danzo and the idiots who mistreated Naruto. I know it's not real, but you can't just jump on an author for portraying a dark side, as revealed in canon no less!

I'm sorry to see this story go. Maybe someday you could come back to it. But I understand, I've been having trouble with my own writing of late.
Genichiro chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Huh... star guy is being a bit harsh. You do what you have to, though. I know what it's like for a story to get stalled out due to whatever reasons. It was a fun story while it was going.
Starfire99 chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
I don't know what you are talking about. I don't recall seeing this plotline before, and I've read nearly every single Tayuya/Naruto story on

Secondly, didn't you plan out where you wanted this story to go before you started? If so, then finish the damn story! It pisses me off when people waste my time by dropping a story when I and everyone else take our time to read and comment on it.
2dogsandaDJ chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
Great story. I get the feeling Kimimaro and Hinata well get something going on. *_*
Xemnas Swan chapter 3 . 12/8/2008
U have contiune writing the story!
vaayu chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
Alright. This story has potential. It's better than some of the utter nonsense in this site. Although, I like to mention one thing: you, like many others who end up turning their story into bullshit are going for the "Naruto is a regular victim of abuse" routine. I don't know why you guys do that. Probably you think it's canon or you want to show Naruto suffering. Remember that most of the damage done to him was mental and if he WAS abused physically, he would never be the happy go lucky, attention seeking idiot he is in canon. Things like this would drastically change his personality and not in a good way. Thus, while you're ahead, quit the Konoha bashing. It will lead to the failure of an otherwise good story. Also, I was wondering: 5 kids who were abused for being different. How would they trust two complete strangers so easily? Anyway, other than that, it's a good story. Update as soon as possible if you haven't discontinued.