Reviews for They Never Knew
pirate22 chapter 7 . 10/22/2014
Will you please make more to this its starting to get interesting
Mackenzied3333 chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
please upload , please don't make harry hate his family Sirius and Remus it wasn't their fault
jk chapter 7 . 4/29/2013
wow. its getting intense. i guess I was looking for August Rush type of story, but this works. good luck.
Savage Rain chapter 7 . 3/29/2013
Great story, love what you did, love some of the song choices, sad to see it practically stopped after so long, and I hate to do this to ya, but I have to point out this possiblly Huge plot-hole. His Hogwarts letter. Owls in the Harry Potter-verse have been known to find anyone regardless of name change unless deceased or under wards/spells/enchantments/etc. And I didn't even notice till like hour and half later on a walk, thinking about the story, when it hit me. But I'm sure you could find a way around it. Hope to see some more.
simys chapter 7 . 3/14/2012
I really think Dumbluedor could work on his Pitch

but it looks good
RedEYES-Fallen chapter 7 . 1/7/2012
I really like this story, I think it's very unique!

Please update!
gallifrey calls now chapter 7 . 6/13/2011
This looks like a great story. Please continue it?
animato22 chapter 7 . 5/3/2011
nice songs
A Star Named Hope chapter 7 . 2/20/2011
this is a really good story. you still have some grammar problems, but the flows gotten much better. my only other comment would be to update. you haven't undated recently and i bet people are starting to loose interest in you story, even forget about it. thank you for writing.
A Star Named Hope chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Hey, i like the plot of your story. This fist chapter reminds me of the movie August Rush. the kid's playing guitar and his dad comes and hears him play, but the kid doesn't know it's his dad. anyway, your grammar could be better, and the flows a little messy, but that's nothing compared to how good the story line is!
IchigoRenji chapter 7 . 5/6/2010
love this story to bits, you've got a very original story line. Keep up the great work
crocadile1986 chapter 7 . 3/29/2010
Hey! i just wanted to i like your story and cant wait for more
My Solitude chapter 7 . 3/16/2010
This is a p-r-e-t-t-y interesting story. You made it seem like Eric is going to kill Dumbledore. Or join another side. Or run away to a far away land that no one will find him in. Or...yeah, you get the point. I so totally hope you update.
Dumalise chapter 7 . 1/19/2010
please update!
LenoreWiddershins chapter 7 . 1/4/2010
very evil of you to leave such a cliffhanger ( hurry and tell what happens. i agree that there are too many song lyrics, you could of included some of the songs but not so many or so much of it.i feel that having it all there eats up the time and frustrates me when all i want to do is get back to the story. great job, you make the characters come alive and i love the words you use that make it sound like at it and don't forget to make more!