Reviews for Sleepover
broadwaybaby4205 chapter 5 . 8/11/2008
I loved it! Great job! Especially the I'll Cover You thing. Hahaha. That was priceless XD. Wah. It's over. :( Anyway, write more RENT stuff soon...? Please...? :)
mileshuggingsworth chapter 5 . 8/8/2008
Luv it!
smiles4100 chapter 5 . 8/8/2008
It was really good, but inaccurate. I don't really care, but I did notice. Angel and Collins didn't meet before Christmas Eve. and Mimi and Roger hadn't spoken either. However, it doesn't make sense that Joann isn't with Maureen. Mimi should be with Benny, not Roger. But the story is really well written. I like it a lot. Good job!
Chromaggia chapter 5 . 8/8/2008
Chromaggia chapter 4 . 8/8/2008
Cool! I love how Mark tripped, lol.
Chromaggia chapter 3 . 8/8/2008
Chromaggia chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
Haha, I like Mo.
Chromaggia chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Sounds like your friends are awesome :)

This chapter was great.
heyypenguins chapter 4 . 5/20/2008
sounds a little like a certain somone and their certain boyfriend named a certain Brandon! and yes, i did read two of your stories, that still dont mean that i like al Rentlio. and i hate you

Not Love,

Mrs Squarepants chapter 4 . 5/15/2008
I still love this story and I can't wait for the dance. This is the first Maureen/Mark story I've ever read. I usually just read Angel/Collins stories, but I decided to try something new I'm glad I did.
I'll Cover Angel and Collins chapter 4 . 5/15/2008
YAY! that was great update soon.
broadwaybaby4205 chapter 4 . 5/14/2008
Yay! Maureen asked Marky to Prom! Wo! :) :) :) No, I don't want this fic to end! I wuv it too much! :( Oh wel, update soon! :D
mileshuggingsworth chapter 4 . 5/14/2008
Great chapter ! Can't wait for the dance! Awesome story!

mileshuggingsworth chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
Great chappie! I luv how you made this go into school! Continue!

Literaryluminations chapter 4 . 5/14/2008
No! You can't end it *runs off to a corner and crys*

Loved this chapter! Please update soon!