Reviews for Child of Darkness
Aquacoral14 chapter 26 . 6/3
This is a truly incredible story. I love how you managed to capture the characters so well, and just... everything. A really amazing story!
TotallyLosingIt chapter 1 . 5/11
Fucking KNEW I recognized this name!

Hi it's me from that one YJ fic. I favorited this from a different account a long time ago and what a coincidence, I have found it again.

I hope this isn't as creepy as it feels.
DejaVuuuu chapter 26 . 4/30
Oh, this was such a joy to read. Thank you very much for sharing the story :-)
Eruaistaniel chapter 26 . 2/1
I loved it! I can relate to Obi-wan because I'm legally blind making life hard but interesting. Will you write a sequel, please.
God Bless!
Kaylee King chapter 26 . 1/18
Great story! I loved how you described Obi Wan as blind and the way he saw the force. The Qui-Gon and Obi Wan moments were amazing and I was sad to reach the end.
Stormcutter684 chapter 26 . 12/21/2014
Oh wow, I love this story and how Obi is blind. I think it gives off a good message to never underestimate a blind person, and look for the silver lining in everything.
Love this story, amazing writing, got no critism! Love it. Awesome job. ;)
Green Eyes and Blue Insanity chapter 26 . 8/30/2014
This is very interesting concept but you worked it out very well! Great work! I loved this so much. You did an awesome job!
JediPanda22 chapter 26 . 8/14/2014
I really liked your take on a blind padawan. It was really sweet. I felt the characters were a little out of character at times but oh well.
Vampy chapter 26 . 7/11/2014
Ah! So I realized the end of the chapter/story was coming... which made me mad. But that final sentence... its all good. Beautiful story. You've got a very unique writing style, its like sometimes you dont write a scene which leaves things to our imagination. Like obi one's gift for qui-gon. But the scenes you do write are very compact and delicatly detailed. you also write with a certain constant that makes it easy to picture all the time in between scenes and chapters. Its beautiful i really enjoyed this story and i hope you'lll write lots more. ;) V.
Anonymouse chapter 19 . 7/10/2014
I'm late to the game reading these. My grandfather used to tell the joke about the duck and the grapes (Wookie and bread). It was my favorite. It's so awesome to find it somewhere unexpected. :)

Thanks for this tale! It's a great one.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/4/2014
Thank you! I really enjoyed reading this :)
musicalgirl4474 chapter 26 . 5/17/2014
Oh . . . and now I'm crying. This was so beautiful . . . so beautiful.
montanagirl1138 chapter 26 . 3/17/2014
Guest chapter 26 . 9/30/2013
so who was the chosen one exactly?
Guest chapter 22 . 7/15/2013
I really liked this story. You wrote it so well I think you should consider writing a sequal. :)