Reviews for She's a Phantom
SunRocket chapter 10 . 11/22/2012
OMG why can't more fanfictions be like this! Another side to Jazz and she's actually kicking ass you are a genius and she kicked Valerie's ass to boot!
Naiel chapter 13 . 8/15/2010
looking nice :D

Can't wait for you to continue!
Half-Ghost chapter 15 . 10/9/2008
The previous chapter was depressing, but this one makes up for it. It's a wonderful ending to this awesome story.
Enchanting Elf chapter 15 . 8/22/2008
whispering angel 25 chapter 15 . 8/20/2008
Aw, I can't believe it's over. And you surprised me about Jazz's power not being fire. I'm pretty sure that I wasn't the only one who thought that at first.
DivineSpiritual chapter 15 . 8/10/2008
that was awesome! although, I hated the fact of Jazz and Tucker being together. just don't think I see the point of those two being together. however, this story was really good. glad you finally updated. as for Val, she needs to die. great story!
Enchanting Elf chapter 4 . 8/4/2008
hmm, Fire maybe! If it is i'll be dissapointed really, I love this story but fire is just too obvious. (:
AbsolutAnda chapter 14 . 6/21/2008
Yay for happy endings!

Are they going to tell their parents exactly why Jazz is all cut up and bleeding?

Or are they just not going to notice like they do with Danny?

Thank god for unobservant parents!
Horsecrazygal21 chapter 14 . 6/21/2008
Good story! Update soon!
sdphantom10 chapter 14 . 6/21/2008
I like the tense feel I got when I read this chap, and the GIW better be in pain when I read the next chap, but Dannys still in my death glare book!
hollagirl chapter 14 . 6/21/2008
I hate the Guys in White. Are you going to use the button of doom on them? Or are you going to make them watch 12 hours of Spongebob? Those are formiddable kinds of torture.
DivineSpiritual chapter 14 . 6/21/2008
poor Jazz...but I'm SO glad Danny finally forgave Jazz. maybe he'll realize what a liar Val is. great chapter. it had me wanting to hug poor Jazz and give Danny a pat on the back for finally believing his sister.
AbsolutAnda chapter 13 . 6/21/2008
Wow, great story!

I really love how you're telling it from Jazz's point of view.

But man, you're really good at making Danny look like the bad guy!

...and then I realize that all of his reactions are in character for, he's kind of an a cool, half-ghost, save-the-world sort of way...

I can't wait for the next chapter!
The Frozen Nightingale chapter 13 . 6/20/2008
man, this is emotional. Please continue!
Horsecrazygal21 chapter 13 . 6/20/2008