Reviews for True Love's Kiss
hurricanebridgette chapter 10 . 5/2
What a very sweet story. Glad that so many were able to get happy endings.

hurricanebridgette chapter 6 . 5/2
Awww. That ending. Poor Hermione. So clueless but he does. He does!

Ginny deserves that. Whenever a fic makes Ginny this way? Selfish. I just pretend it is movie version and move on and enjoy it.

#hafhpotterhead #hafhdeather
frisbeegirl1289 chapter 10 . 5/2
Aaawwwwwwww! I love that ginny ended up with viktor! *applause*
hurricanebridgette chapter 5 . 5/2
Just few second of a kiss isn't going to curl my toes. Haha. Just saying. But glad Blaise enjoyed it and Pansy really did deserve it and glad Harry is realizing what Hermione is to him.

#hafhpotterhead #hafhdeatheater
frisbeegirl1289 chapter 9 . 5/2
Oh my goodness.. I have to say a tantrum throwing ginny is definitely not a pleasant sight hahahaha
frisbeegirl1289 chapter 8 . 5/2
Oooooooo sneaky harry! Off to read more!
hurricanebridgette chapter 4 . 5/2
Uh oh Angelaina is catching on and knows that blow up with Ginny will be FIERCE. Kingsley being so rude want to slap him though.

#hafhpotterhead. #hafhdeatheaters
frisbeegirl1289 chapter 7 . 5/2
Awwww poor Draco :( and yikes! What is harry going to buy?!
hurricanebridgette chapter 3 . 5/2
Oh man... that is the gossip mill for you though. They just really can't help but make crap up to get in on "the action'.

Hmm.. so why is she sick when she sees Harry? I think it is cause she is resisting it. Showing her he is true love.

#hafhpotterhead #hafhdeatheaters
frisbeegirl1289 chapter 6 . 5/2
*fans self* I have always crushed so hard on Charlie. You described him perfectly. Thank you!
frisbeegirl1289 chapter 5 . 5/2
Wow! Salty hermione! Being constructive, near the end I felt like it rushed. Overall I'm still loving this story!
frisbeegirl1289 chapter 4 . 5/2
Poor hermione! I'm glad she's standing her ground against ginny and pansy!
frisbeegirl1289 chapter 3 . 5/2
Hahahahahaha wow rumors and gossip spread fast!
frisbeegirl1289 chapter 2 . 5/2
Oooooooo intrifue! I've never really shipped harry and hermione but I'm really excited to see where this goes.
Robot from the future chapter 8 . 5/2
"The most beautiful song ever written collided with the most beautiful work of art ever painted" happy sigh.

I hope all this mess gets sorted for them your Harry and Hermione are a lovely couple #hafhpotterhead