Reviews for True Love's Kiss
juseung chapter 1 . 5/8
Ok, so I read through this whole story in a day. And I love this story so much!

I was with Hermione in being upset with all of her friends for what they did to her. I know their intentions were good ones and they really only wanted to help her find her happy ending, but this potion is no small thing. When she kissed Ron and ran away, I was hurt for her. He's her ex-boyfriend, and he's got a girlfriend.

I knew she was going to end up with Harry, and so I was worried what would happen with Ginny. I didn't want her to stop talking to either or the both of them completely, and I also didn't want her ending up alone because she wanted to settle down and start the next chapter of her life already. And for the longest time, she thought that that chapter would obviously include Harry. I never expected Ginny's true love to be Viktor! I actually thought it'd be Draco, but you surprised me, and it was a welcome surprise! If she had ended up with Draco, I feel I would've thought it too simple? You know?

Speaking of Draco, I love the way you've written him in this story. It's how I picture Draco after the war's been won on the Light side and years have passed. He's grown up and knows better and is an overall better person for it, and it shows. He sounds so playful, and that makes me so happy. I snorted when he was saying he was a god among men. Draco, find some chill please. When he grabbed Hermione, I forgot for a second that this was a Harry x Hermione story and was like: THIS IS WHERE IT STARTS. lol. I also love that he and Blaise are good friends. Blaise is one of my favorite smaller characters, so it's always nice to see him in a good light in stories.

By the end of this story, I was thankful she was given the potion. I don't think her and Harry would've gotten together if she hadn't. At least, not anytime soon, and the thought alone is sad. It also helped give her some confidence, which I thought was nice.

I love the way Harry is written in this. I see him calling her all the time and going to her for advice on everything. His and Hermione's bond is unique from his bond with Ron, and same can be said for his bond with Ron, I know, but what he's got with Hermione is a comfortableness and familiarity? I think those are the words? And they're so natural and effortless with each other.

Thanks for this story! When I first read Harry Potter, I wanted Harry to end up with Hermione, but I've come to a place where I seem to ship Hermione with everyone I like, but I do appreciate her ending with Ron. But I am thankful I read this story! It reminded me why I shipped Harry with Hermione in the first place.
Captain C Word chapter 10 . 2/18
I love you! I love your stories! They are so quaint!
Gabby chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
It's a lovely story.. sequel?
hhrforever chapter 10 . 12/19/2014
Wow I am so glad i found this story. I loved the plot line. So cute how Harry and Hermione are together and how she tried to avoid it. True love
Guest chapter 10 . 11/1/2014
This is sweet, cute, and funny. Like it a lot.
DivineDebris chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
That was super cute. Lots of surprising twists.
oceanluvr chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
Great story. I have read it many times. Never gets old. Well done!
kittykat89xx chapter 10 . 9/22/2013
Very funny and enjoyable to read!
Light on the Horizon chapter 10 . 9/3/2013
Great story! :)
xbamsod chapter 10 . 3/16/2013
Great story. I love reading the fluff between Harry and Hermione.
Lady Lily Athena Granger 07 chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
A really good story. And it has a really good effect on me. I can't resist having a fit on Ginny on what she had done to Hermione and Harry! Well, it all turned out so well )
HAHAHA chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
I LOVED this, but personally, I was rooting for charlie blaise or draco! Gay percy? LOL! Picked it!
93 Diagon Alley chapter 10 . 11/12/2012
I don't know how, but I missed the last 6 updates somehow. I guess it wa pushed to the bottom of my inbox with the rest of the update emails that arrived during my hiatus from fanfiction.

Anyway. This story was brilliant. I'm not usually a Harry/Hermione fan, but this one was really excellent. Great work! It's going in my favorites for me to possibly read again someday :)
evermore.x3 chapter 10 . 8/18/2012
aww, that was cute.
i was kinda disappointed though, cause i love dramione, haha.
but still, great story:)
HarryHEARTHermione chapter 10 . 4/27/2012
I super love this.

Its my first time to encounter such interesting plot.

You also made Draco's character more lovable than Jo did.

Double thumbs up!