Reviews for Kiss Kiss
Janica Bunny chapter 8 . 6/17/2014
Lol! This is great! I love this chapter!
I loved how you made Nanjiro think of Ryoma doing drugs first because Ryoma SMILED...
I really hope you update soon and continue to work on this!
Sofia chapter 8 . 11/6/2013
I hope you picked this up again. I miss your ryosaku fics! You did a cery great job on every chapter even with little spelling mistakes. I really love them.

I'm glad you posted something for Halloween yhis year! Haha, good job for Bunny Sakuno for the push! ;P
Nike-chan chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Ownnnn! SO cute! QUE FOFFÍSSIMO! I love your way of the to lead a ryosaku! XD Congratulations one more time!
Rin chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
Awww I looooove all the oneshots! You write so freaking well; please write more. T_T
Rin chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
Oh! Oh. You got me on this one! Haha Great work you're doing here. :)
PynkPlayar chapter 8 . 12/24/2011
I am in love. With you, actually. Thanks for making me a happy kid. Please continue writing!
LOVEYDOVE RYOSAKU chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
you should make this into a series i really wanna read what happens next
LOVEYDOVE RYOSAKU chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
cant wait for next chap
mysterious person chapter 8 . 9/6/2010
Uh an advise from Nanjiro only meant 'trouble'.
Nanannacyy chapter 6 . 9/3/2010
awww i love this one so fluffable ;DD
Nanannacyy chapter 5 . 9/3/2010
poor guy ;( chose the wrong girl to fall in love with _
Mochiiko chapter 8 . 6/9/2010
LMAO advices from nanjiroh XDD

and its all about girls.

i doubt

dat it'll work though hehe
SnowCharms chapter 8 . 4/27/2010
Lol, his advice would sooner send Sakuno running for the hills than make her fall even more madly in love with Ryoma. Update!
Gingeh chapter 8 . 4/2/2010
Ah, Nanjiro...he's /really/ lucky he married Rinko, otherwise he'd probably end up sending Ryoma to a doctor or a therapist or something.

'"Have you seen him lately?" he asked. She shook her head in the negative, the laughter finally beginning to subside. "He's been acting really weird the last week or so."'

That part was a little odd. I mean, where /was/ Rinko for that past...week? I mean, isn't she usually the one who asks Ryoma how school was and so on? Was she so busy during the week she couldn't speak to her son even once? Did Did she go on vacation or something? But then, why would Nanjiro even /ask/ her if she'd seen him lately? (Woah, that was a lot of question marks. xD) I don't know, I just got a little confused there; not really an important part, but it bugged me a little. But then, you did warn me that this was unedited ;P

I laughed throughout this, as per usual. Thank you so much for updating; I just went back and re-read the whole fanfic again, just because I needed more :*. (You'll be happy to know it's just as good the nth time around!)

...ALSO. Doctor is becoming it's own story? ...YAYAYAYAY. :D
Kountry101 chapter 8 . 3/30/2010
hahaha. I loved this chapter. You should so write about him giving advice. That would be hilarious to hear what Ryoma thought the whole time. XP