Reviews for Mirror Mirror
tin-a-holic chapter 16 . 9/7/2014
Loved it! I will be honest I was really hoping for some bubble gum cotton candy stickiness kinda of fluff. I loved it so much Thanks so sharing, and more importantly thanks for writing.
tin-a-holic chapter 15 . 9/7/2014
This is like some awesome 80's fantasy movie. Like somewhere between Conan the Barbarian and Never-ending story. I think what I enjoyed about it too was that even though there is this awesome quest we didn't meet the bad guy until the end, and had everything handed to me in a neat package. Sometimes that's all you want; just to enjoy the quest. Very satisfying.
tin-a-holic chapter 14 . 9/7/2014
I'm so sad there are only two chapters left ;( Can't wait to gobble them up!
tin-a-holic chapter 13 . 9/7/2014
If you have a sister (i guess any kind of sibling would do) blowing up and making up are all routine and common place. It happens all the time with my sister and me.
tin-a-holic chapter 11 . 9/7/2014
Panic attacks suck. And the ones where there are so many emotions floating everywhere come quick and are strong. Love me some flangst.
tin-a-holic chapter 10 . 9/7/2014
OH MY SWEET OZMA YOU'RE EVIL! ;P That was soo good. I loved it so much! I was wondering when someone was going to link never ending story to the tin man. Again I'm not a huge crossover kinda gal but I love the 'name dropping' from other movies.
tin-a-holic chapter 6 . 9/7/2014
Puddle of goo right here! Loved it! major swoon. Ps loved the authors note warning. Adorable.
tin-a-holic chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
So yummy!
tin-a-holic chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
And just when I thought things were safe.. kablamo! little yellow dress. Seriously thank you for the change up from the uber angsty stuff, my heart needed a break. Plus who doesn't love a snarky DG?
tin-a-holic chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Oh that last line is so Glitch.
Lauramichca chapter 16 . 5/31/2010
Well-written and engrossing. Thank you for sharing this with us.

... you now I'm really not doing your story justice (too tired most likely), but this is really good.
Steella-The-Huskey chapter 16 . 4/1/2009
loved it
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
Small error, nothing too serious but just something to point out. When DG is getting fitted and stuff, then Az says she's been wearing leather and platforms for 15 'years'. The OZ use annuals. But, your story is great so far! _ I can't wait to read more!
Sabi2 chapter 16 . 10/31/2008
... :) Perfect.

Your use of metaphors and analogies were awesome, emotional descriptions rocked, and the plot was never lacking.

(tying to be a good critic here... haha)

My point is: This story is awesome, I loved it, and may re-read it some day when I actually have the time (I sorta stayed up a little to late... I was hooked ;P)

So, thanks for the entertainment :)
Sabi2 chapter 10 . 10/30/2008
Lol... I am loving this story. Awesome reference to the Swamps of Sadness by the way ;) I love the Never Ending Story.