Reviews for Ignorance Is Bliss
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
I loved it. I love a angry, jealous and protective dean.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Wow dean got jeasouly lol... Awwe cant wait for more...
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
This one was okay. It wasn't all that great but it was still okay. Okay now I am getting pissed I am sick of all these one-shots. I better find the completion of the story and it better have some serious sex scenes or I am so gonna blast you. Oh my gosh! I cant believe I said that. I would never do that do you my friend. I promise :)
k0e chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I was like *eek* scratch on the car? Aw Sammy!

Giggled unabashedly at this: "comical in boxers and one sock, and clutching a hand to his chest like Sam had fatally wounded him".

"Across the bar, Tristan was practically felating his beer bottle – Budweiser, the pussy. Sam was biting on a hangnail, his forehead creased in a fixed scowl as the stubborn piece of skin proved reluctant to being chewed off. Dean snorted again and settled back to watch the show." *hides eyes*

Nice showing of Sam being totally oblivious to his boy-charm and cuteness and the recurring question of being "safe" in relationships.
deansgirl369 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
m, i LOVE jealous dean...one of my favorite things! thanks! }
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
\o/ I'm loving this verse more and more. Other people hitting on Sam and Dean 'coming to the rescue' is totally a kink of mine. *grin*
8808 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
I was laughing so hard over the Budweiser joke, like Sam was all like "Ah, he would call him a pussy if he saw the beer." And right after, from Dean's point of view "He's drinking Bud...Pussy."

Laughed so hard it hurt. Great job and sweet ending! Way to go!
macaday me a nut chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Ha ha haha ha! That was so funny at the end there. He he he he

Macaday me a nut (and your one too!)
Fmanda chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
I love your writing! This was so good, I'm glad you wrote after being quiet for so long. :) Keep up the good work and write another multi-chapter! :D
milkteethbabydoll chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Ah... So innocent.

Naive Sam is adorable though. .
Mangacat201 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
That's it I'm starting the campaign 'Save the Impala from overactive ff-authors' *g* boys will be boys, eh?

Cat
Shanne chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Dude, this was totally awesome! Brilliant! Personally I laughed my arse off a few times. And poor Sammy's so naive. *giggles*

Nicely done! *huggles*
Asila chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
I
KYwitch chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Just wanted to let you know that I really like this AU. Hope you continue to write stories for it.
lelann37 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
oh, loved it! clueless sam getting in trouble was fun, and when he got into trouble dean was there! yea!