Reviews for Husbands and Wives
tkim619 chapter 33 . 7/15
wowow just a beautiful ending... even though they each have their problems and now they are together, that all that matter) AWESOME STORY!
Tarix chapter 33 . 5/27
Wonderful story, Ron is totally ok guy, if he happens to marry someone else instead of Hermione.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 5 . 4/29
Wow, a mature Ron! This is the mensch we so rarely, if ever see in canon.

Would/will Ron get together with Luna?

It's clear that Harry wants to be with Hermione, but it can't happen, at least for a while.

Plot thickens.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 4/29
OK and this is the other shoe.

First, Harry's own feelings are clear. He really isn't that in love with Ginny any more, if he ever was. He isn't against the idea of another child, as much as the idea of having another child with Ginny. I think too, he sees her as morphing into Molly and doesn't like the picture.

I think it's good he had the same sort of talk with Ron that he did With Hermione. Ron surprises me. While being as I thought, he's also showing some maturity, now that he's not having a knee-jerk reaction. Problem is, it may be too little, too late.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 4/29
This is a fantastic start to a story. Mainly because it is totally realistic. I can't think of Hermione or Ron being drawn any truer to canon than this.

We don't know what Ron's profession is and it really doesn't matter. This is the Ron with the low self esteem and jealousy that JKR created in canon. The Ron who could never let be, had to argue, had to be petty. And now this isn't a petty isuue.

Hermione is true to character too. She wants to make a difference and has an opportunity to change course and make that difference. I can see her jumping at that. I can also see her anger/disappointment when Ron doesn't congratulate her and lets loose all his immaturity and insecurity upon her.

I was never a fan of the pairing. It never made sense, particularly after Ron's desertion in DH. The only thing she got right, post DH IMHO, is that they didn't just marry, BANG right after the Battle. Here, you are giving them the run up time you don't see in much of FF. This sort of strain, even after years of marriage makes perfect sense.

Harry is perfect. He's the supportive friend, saying the right things, having his people saving thing, particularly for his best friends. One wonders though, just how strong his friendship with Ron is, after the desertion in HD tuly is. He seems to be resigned that there is no way to approach Ron and have a rational discussion.

His advice to Hermione is great. This IS a crucial moment in their marriage and his question is spot on. Does Hermione love Ron still? If so, does she love him enough to turn down this opportunity and not be fatally bitter? If not, is she ready for the consequences if the marriage breaks over this?

She does have a lot to think about.

Harry's private reaction is an eye opener. As a Harmionian, I do think that Harry had romantic feelings for Hermione, feelings that he pushed back. From this should we suppose that his marriage to Ginny was 'settling for second best'?

This will be interesting to say the least.

InwoodHp chapter 33 . 4/6
This was wonderful for my Harmonian heart.
andy chapter 25 . 3/31
So cute
This chapter make me feel bad for Ginny. So dad i am close to tears
Howarand chapter 2 . 3/28
loving this
MezzoVanilla74 chapter 1 . 1/16
first story I followed! Loved the entire thing! It's really loyal to the characters. Also, love the fact that Ron and Hermione are best friends again at the end and Ginny and Harry are back where they were. Most true to the character story )
Lizzie73 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Amazing story, If I may say, this might be the greatest fic I've read in a loooong time. I loved that you kept them on character, I love Harmony fanfiction but I'm not a fan of them calling each other: sweetie, or honey or any pet names. I just don't think Harry and Hermione would that, for example.
Also, I'd like to say that I found really cool that you did not make Ron look like a violent/selfish/goofy husband. He has his flaws and stuff, but really often, people write just crap about him so people can hate him and Hermione could finally be with Harry. Also with Ginny, some people make her look like a total bitch. Maybe she was a little, but she was aware of her mistakes and I'm glad she decided to look for some help and that she could get back on her feet again; Ginny is a strong character after all. So, bravo!
And of course, it all made sense, it was not just that Harry and Hermione fell in love wiith each other in a blink of an eye: you built a story behind that but based with true facts.
Anyway, awesome! I really loved it! I read it complete in tow days! Keep writing, you might the next JK Rowling, you're an amazing writer.
Thanks for the fanfiction
Matrixskater chapter 33 . 7/10/2014
nice story :) good twist on the partners and their true feelings.
kiddoread chapter 33 . 6/26/2014
Hi. Great story! Could you write Hermione's story? (The muggle story featuring Harmony and Henry Potter) I'd love to see how it turns out.

Sincerely,
Kiddoread
Guest chapter 33 . 3/22/2014
Omg this is the best one I've read yet! You had me at the first word!
benetgladwin chapter 33 . 8/21/2013
So I'm not sure if you will ever see this, it has been a while since you wrote this story, so here goes.

This may be one of the best stories I have seen thus far on this site. Your writing style was mature and well thought-out. I think you nailed the characterizations as well, you really maintained the pros and cons of each of the characters as Rowling described them.

I also like that the story is fully canon-compatible. Though I was not a fan of the epilogue, I truly did love al the rest of the books, and I'm glad that you gave us Harmonians hope without having to rewrite the books. I can just consider this the "true" ending haha.

On a more serious note, this story really touched me because of my own parents' divorce. I found it very easy to empathize with the children in the story. I have also had experience with adjusting to new relationships which follow, and I think you did a very good job of expressing the potential awkwardness. I hope that your ability to write the divorce story line accurately is a result of good writing skills rather than personal experience.

In summary, thank you for writing such a moving and enjoyable story, I will recommend it as highly as I can to anyone who asks. Cheers.