Reviews for Husbands and Wives
InwoodHp chapter 33 . 4/6
This was wonderful for my Harmonian heart.
andy chapter 25 . 3/31
So cute
This chapter make me feel bad for Ginny. So dad i am close to tears
Howarand chapter 2 . 3/28
loving this
MezzoVanilla74 chapter 1 . 1/16
first story I followed! Loved the entire thing! It's really loyal to the characters. Also, love the fact that Ron and Hermione are best friends again at the end and Ginny and Harry are back where they were. Most true to the character story )
Lizzie73 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Amazing story, If I may say, this might be the greatest fic I've read in a loooong time. I loved that you kept them on character, I love Harmony fanfiction but I'm not a fan of them calling each other: sweetie, or honey or any pet names. I just don't think Harry and Hermione would that, for example.
Also, I'd like to say that I found really cool that you did not make Ron look like a violent/selfish/goofy husband. He has his flaws and stuff, but really often, people write just crap about him so people can hate him and Hermione could finally be with Harry. Also with Ginny, some people make her look like a total bitch. Maybe she was a little, but she was aware of her mistakes and I'm glad she decided to look for some help and that she could get back on her feet again; Ginny is a strong character after all. So, bravo!
And of course, it all made sense, it was not just that Harry and Hermione fell in love wiith each other in a blink of an eye: you built a story behind that but based with true facts.
Anyway, awesome! I really loved it! I read it complete in tow days! Keep writing, you might the next JK Rowling, you're an amazing writer.
Thanks for the fanfiction
Matrixskater chapter 33 . 7/10/2014
nice story :) good twist on the partners and their true feelings.
kiddoread chapter 33 . 6/26/2014
Hi. Great story! Could you write Hermione's story? (The muggle story featuring Harmony and Henry Potter) I'd love to see how it turns out.

Sincerely,
Kiddoread
Guest chapter 33 . 3/22/2014
Omg this is the best one I've read yet! You had me at the first word!
benetgladwin chapter 33 . 8/21/2013
So I'm not sure if you will ever see this, it has been a while since you wrote this story, so here goes.

This may be one of the best stories I have seen thus far on this site. Your writing style was mature and well thought-out. I think you nailed the characterizations as well, you really maintained the pros and cons of each of the characters as Rowling described them.

I also like that the story is fully canon-compatible. Though I was not a fan of the epilogue, I truly did love al the rest of the books, and I'm glad that you gave us Harmonians hope without having to rewrite the books. I can just consider this the "true" ending haha.

On a more serious note, this story really touched me because of my own parents' divorce. I found it very easy to empathize with the children in the story. I have also had experience with adjusting to new relationships which follow, and I think you did a very good job of expressing the potential awkwardness. I hope that your ability to write the divorce story line accurately is a result of good writing skills rather than personal experience.

In summary, thank you for writing such a moving and enjoyable story, I will recommend it as highly as I can to anyone who asks. Cheers.
Eternal Downfall chapter 21 . 4/23/2013
I would say that it is actually the ICW that is like the UN. It is mentioned in the books and there is no mention of any other international wizarding organisation.
theartofwords12 chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
I love that book (Jonathan Livingston Seagull), great story do far. Glad that you started at the epilogue
93 Diagon Alley chapter 33 . 1/26/2013
So I'm only nearly 5 years late, but I *finally* finished reading this story, and I'm so glad I took the time to do it! This was wonderful. It resolved perfectly, in my opinion, and I love that you paired Ginny with Viktor and Ron with Luna, because they sounded like much better matches from the way you wrote them.

Also, I smiled when Harry invited Dudley to the wedding...and that he was married to a nutritionist ;D

Great work! :)
PeterAmaranth09 chapter 33 . 10/14/2012
i loved it, and its got even better towards the end :D

great ending to 3