Reviews for Husbands and Wives
Starlite22 chapter 33 . 10/10
Strange how none of Hermiones kids are named after her parents.
The black and Potter family's are and rich, no way on earth should he of given her half his money.
Princess-of-the-Pen chapter 25 . 8/24
Ok, I know you said there was no paparazzi staking out the graveyard but... I don't know... I sorta feel like somebody saw them. I'm super anxious to continue reading because I feel like the custody hearing won't go well... GAH, I LOVE THIS STORY!
Ew, Ginny doesn't deserve an amazing person like Viktor. She deserves to be pathetic and alone because of what she did. She's about as reformed as a Malfoy...that is to say, not at all. She only looks out for herself, without a care at all for what her kids want.

This is coming from a mom who went through a custody battle and advocates for women in custody battles who don't have money or other resources. So you know just how bad you are for doing this to poor Viktor.

You ruined a great story.
iheartweasley chapter 33 . 12/28/2015
I'm not a Hermione/Harry shipper, I prefer Romoine, but I did love this story. It was truthful to the characters. I didn't like that they called their son Harry, I believe children should not be named after their parents, way too confusing.
tkim619 chapter 33 . 7/15/2015
wowow just a beautiful ending... even though they each have their problems and now they are together, that all that matter) AWESOME STORY!
Tarix chapter 33 . 5/27/2015
Wonderful story, Ron is totally ok guy, if he happens to marry someone else instead of Hermione.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 5 . 4/29/2015
Wow, a mature Ron! This is the mensch we so rarely, if ever see in canon.

Would/will Ron get together with Luna?

It's clear that Harry wants to be with Hermione, but it can't happen, at least for a while.

Plot thickens.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 4/29/2015
OK and this is the other shoe.

First, Harry's own feelings are clear. He really isn't that in love with Ginny any more, if he ever was. He isn't against the idea of another child, as much as the idea of having another child with Ginny. I think too, he sees her as morphing into Molly and doesn't like the picture.

I think it's good he had the same sort of talk with Ron that he did With Hermione. Ron surprises me. While being as I thought, he's also showing some maturity, now that he's not having a knee-jerk reaction. Problem is, it may be too little, too late.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
This is a fantastic start to a story. Mainly because it is totally realistic. I can't think of Hermione or Ron being drawn any truer to canon than this.

We don't know what Ron's profession is and it really doesn't matter. This is the Ron with the low self esteem and jealousy that JKR created in canon. The Ron who could never let be, had to argue, had to be petty. And now this isn't a petty isuue.

Hermione is true to character too. She wants to make a difference and has an opportunity to change course and make that difference. I can see her jumping at that. I can also see her anger/disappointment when Ron doesn't congratulate her and lets loose all his immaturity and insecurity upon her.

I was never a fan of the pairing. It never made sense, particularly after Ron's desertion in DH. The only thing she got right, post DH IMHO, is that they didn't just marry, BANG right after the Battle. Here, you are giving them the run up time you don't see in much of FF. This sort of strain, even after years of marriage makes perfect sense.

Harry is perfect. He's the supportive friend, saying the right things, having his people saving thing, particularly for his best friends. One wonders though, just how strong his friendship with Ron is, after the desertion in HD tuly is. He seems to be resigned that there is no way to approach Ron and have a rational discussion.

His advice to Hermione is great. This IS a crucial moment in their marriage and his question is spot on. Does Hermione love Ron still? If so, does she love him enough to turn down this opportunity and not be fatally bitter? If not, is she ready for the consequences if the marriage breaks over this?

She does have a lot to think about.

Harry's private reaction is an eye opener. As a Harmionian, I do think that Harry had romantic feelings for Hermione, feelings that he pushed back. From this should we suppose that his marriage to Ginny was 'settling for second best'?

This will be interesting to say the least.

InwoodHp chapter 33 . 4/6/2015
This was wonderful for my Harmonian heart.
andy chapter 25 . 3/31/2015
So cute
Guest chapter 24 . 3/31/2015
This chapter make me feel bad for Ginny. So dad i am close to tears
Howarand chapter 2 . 3/28/2015
loving this
MezzoVanilla74 chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
first story I followed! Loved the entire thing! It's really loyal to the characters. Also, love the fact that Ron and Hermione are best friends again at the end and Ginny and Harry are back where they were. Most true to the character story )