Reviews for Bond of Solitude
PhantomhiveHost chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I liked it a lot. It was a good balance of fluff and angst (ie, I'm not dying of Tamaki feels but I still have them XD)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This is exactly what I needed right now.
FireBreathingNinja chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
WAAAAH! so CUTE and sad but watever :) I loved it & I think u captured their personalities perfectly
FireBreathingNinja chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Chetanlaiho chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I actually feel like I'm reviewing your stories too much at the moment xD Ah well you can always ignore them if you like

You do these kinds of stories really well, the kind that's sad but not? you write Kyouya reall well.
animebabe4ever chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
nice lol
Siren Lawliet chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
This is really beautiful! I am a total KyoTama fan. D

I can really imagine Tamaki having abandonment issues too...I hypothesize strongly that that's why he refers to the club as his "family."

There was only one mistake I noticed that bothered me though, and was the amount of time they'd known each other for. If you're going by the same time setting as the manga, then they've actually known each other 3 years. Unless you meant for this to be in a pre-high school host club timeframe.

But anyway, I really like it!
ForgottenTales chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
OMG i had a daydream almost like that! o.O except that Kyoya din't confess and Tamaki ended up with Haruhi...
pekori chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
The line that you quote in the summary, the bit of dialog from Tamaki, is an almost physically painfully moving line. Like a fool, I actually teared up for that part.

However, over all, I agree with your own opinions that the execution of the piece seems very off, though your idea seems clear. I find that that happens to me a lot too, though ironically I don't have any advice for fixing it. XD I am still working on editing my own Tama/Kyou (started a year ago, and still mutating x_X) for the exact same reasons.

However! Your natural ability for words more than shines through in a few snippets of choice narrative and dialog, and I think that those are the parts you are better off concentrating on, learning to tweak the parts you don't like so much into reading and sounding more like the parts you do.
bellefantastique chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I can't understand why you don't like this. It's well thought out, articulate and a lovely character study.

Don't be so hard on yourself!

x
The Obsidian Angel chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Aw... Very well written... *tries to supress it but cannot* KYA! THAT WAS SO CUTE! OMG! E! I COULD EAT 400 BOWLS OF RICE!
Tiamatwizard chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
...Wow. That was...seriously deep.
Tishu chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Absolutley fantastic.

Really, an absolute gem of shonen-ainess...

Just...brilliant...

Nothing to critisize whatsoever.

Brilliant characterization, plot, writing - your style worked wonderfully.

My eternal compliments to the chef.
Indigo-Roses chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
*dies of kawaiiness*

Ep. _ Loved it.
Literate chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
:O

Wow. While you said yourself the story could've been better, I liked the hidden ideas behind it. The "it's been a year", Kyouya as a substitute for Tamaki's mother, I could understand why Tamaki would trust Kyouya to be his mother. It's enlightening in a way. :D I like it. You half-sorta-REALLY convinced me about TamaKyou now. XD And the sincere idiot? Perfectly describe Tamaki. The ideas are revelation worthy; :D it's wonderful.

Mind if I borrow some of these ideas in an attempt to explain TamaKyou myself? XP Great job on this anyway! :D It's one of the ony fanfics ever that made me think about it all. ;D