Reviews for Meus Arbutum Nefastus
xxyangxx2006 chapter 8 . 8/3/2014
Oh man. Well at least Annabelle can protect herself now to some extent. It does make me wonder how Meg will protect herself once she gets herself back to a healthy state. That and will she be able to pick it up as quickly as her sister. Can't wait till the next chapter! Keep up the great work!
Lady Ravanna chapter 8 . 5/21/2014
Amazing story! Please continue! It's just getting good! Keep calm and write on!
the kid chapter 8 . 3/12/2014
Huzzah! You have returned to writing! How exciting! XD
Alucardist chapter 8 . 3/4/2014
I love your writing style, the way it just calmly flows through Meggie's thoughts and events around her. I can't wait for the next chapter! _
watergoddesskasey chapter 8 . 2/15/2014
loved it!
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 8 . 2/14/2014
Just love your chapters! :) Looking forward to chapter 9!
xenocanaan chapter 8 . 2/11/2014
To my extreme embarrassment and shame I actually squelled like a fangirl when I got the email that you updated this fic. I LOVED IT! Please post the next chapter soon! I don't want to rush you, but waiting for new chapters is torture!
Hashcashbash chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
Finally, you updated! I love it so much!
Deflow chapter 7 . 10/23/2013
Please Update.
CeresMaria chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
Only 7 chapters and yet you have 138 reviews? Tut tut. You need to update some more!

Please? With a cherry on top?
xxyangxx2006 chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
Oh the mystery. I wonder who is going after Meggie, and I wonder what really happened with Mina. Keep up the great work!
devildog452 chapter 7 . 4/25/2013
When will you make more?
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
I am really enjoying this so far! , So looking forward to more. Hope your still writing this.
FoxFire45 chapter 7 . 2/14/2013
Love this story so far. Your writing is so detail. Looking forward to the next update.
NyxLied chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
Oh my gosh! I HOPE YOU CONTINUE THIS STORY, IT'S GENIUS!