Reviews for Mello's Guide to Girls
Awesome
Carottal chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
hum... could we have more, please?
It's a fun idea and I must say Matt's fantasies and failed intents are very entertaining. Though I feel that his hyperactive imagination should take some breaks sometimes because it gets my hopes up only to crash them down a little bit too often (no, I'm joking here. It's more that I feel bad at how Matt seems to be totally drunk on Mello. I feel bad for him and the girls he's trying to seduce because given how much he needs Mello, I don't think having a girl will solve anything. And when his fantasies happen too often, it becomes harder to follow the story) but who am i to complain? I really like this story, and I hope those little signs (such as Mello's unhappy face when Matt asks him for help) will prove that the one sided MattxMello is in fact not so one sided...

But whatever your decision is, thanks for sharing this story!
GingerificFabulousTime chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
Hahaha I love this fanfic! Great job on Matt's personality! ;D
GingerificFabulousTime chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
SOO GOOOD! :D
Raven Ella Black chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
I died... If you need another character you could use one of my OCs in training!

Larissa Knight- platinum blonde with blue eyes. (She has three black stars tattooed under her left eye if you want to add that in too. It's nothing important but shows her rank and I thought it was cool...)

-Ella;$
unheardcries chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
I remember this story. Glad you updated
CapriciousUke chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
Secret Agent Matt and his promiscuous partner, Secret Agent Mello to the rescue!

Fighting crime by day, making love by night.

Sweet.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! 8D
CapriciousUke chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
Yes, Mello, I want to suck your dick.

v_v Matt, you got some problems.
CapriciousUke chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
Yeah, that's right, check me out. I'm so damn hot even you, Mello, won't be able to resist me. Uhhuh! Keep looking.

Can I be Matt's first victim? 8D

My pen name is Loner-girl but you can call me Sarah! **

I have short brown hair with some red highlights (born with it) and I have brown eyes. **
CapriciousUke chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I'm more interested in keeping him out of my room so he won't find the new Zac Efron poster I just put up).

L.O.L XD
WammyBoysFTW chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
OMG! Matt is hilarious! can't wait for more :)
icywarm chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
Lol. This was hilarious.
LittleFanGirl chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
Gosh that was truly hilarious :')

Update soon please XD
Zchocolatebunniesrulezworld chapter 4 . 10/17/2009
What did I think? WHAT did I THINK?

I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF, THAT'S WHAT! NO TIME TO THINK!

AAHAHAHA! I adore Matty's thoughts after every line of dialogue. They all basically had me doubled over in my chair...aww, don't worry, Matteroo. Mello will realize that you have a mirror in your pocket (he can see himself in your pants! Fail...) soon and you'll copulate like chocolate bunnies _

And Mello gives the best girl advice EVAR. He's probably intentionally making Matty fail with the chicks to keep him all to himself ;) But I loved how he was laughing hysterically when Matt was attempting his failure with Jen...ah, this is perfect.

You just have to update it!...aw...Come on; I have to see what happens next!

(In case you do, I have strawberry blond hair and brown eyes :D)
orochimarusbadgirl chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
I must admit, I find this highly amusing, and vastly entertaining. can't wait for the next chapter!