Reviews for The Duality of Android 18
Andad 18 chapter 2 . 5/23
Adam boyfriend and Andad 18 girlfriend
I cook kiss me
TheRealDannySJ chapter 3 . 12/23/2015
Just finished chapter three.
Thank you so much for posting this and let the writer know he bested the entire Fanfiction site about this couple
TheRealDannySJ chapter 2 . 12/23/2015
This. is the best story. I have ever read. in my entire life.
o(o)
VERY VERY VERY AWESOME WORK
StormAPTX-626 chapter 3 . 12/5/2015
Two thumbs up to the writer! And the person who posted it! :)
StormAPTX-626 chapter 2 . 12/5/2015
Nice! How Marron came from Maron! It all fits in the story! Awesome!
StormAPTX-626 chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Best Krilin and Android 18 fic!
Silverwolf247 chapter 2 . 11/14/2015
Eh that was okay, it's by no means bad, but to say it's the best K18 fanfiction out there would be giving it too much credit, maybe it's because I sincerely doubt the cyborgs would try to murder Krillin, in the show they weren't really murderers outside of son Goku, which I'm pretty sure was just programming, and even if they were I feel like their smart enough to not want to risk having one of his stronger friends kill them both for it. I also found the stuff with Maron just kind of pointless, I mean it feels like a petty way to have them get married and it didn't really lead to much conflict it just happened and then it was over. Also, although future 18 was kind of cool and brought up some interesting points, the resolution to those points, a little rushed and non-nonsensical, why does 18 age more than the cyborg whose older to her. But, a lot of stuff was nice 18 getting drunk and her thoughts on children were interesting, along with her insecurities about being real and kudos for not making 17 the cliche jealous insane brother and the characters were pretty in character, or at least not extremely out of character. All in all, i'd give a B-
NightRevolt chapter 3 . 3/17/2015
this is just perfect writing gold here 10/10.
walker chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
this is just too good.
asylum89 chapter 3 . 2/13/2015
Wow
Really good story, Props deserved
Min's awesomeness chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
Great story, really enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
Awesome story funny ending
Zyon chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
It was beautiful keep up the good work i love you 18 and krillin abd lets not forget marron are my favorite characrers thank you you made me happy bye and again keep up the good work
Lol chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
I mean I guess it's nice how sentence structure is proper and whatnot. However, his writing style is too simplistic; can't read something where he doesn't know how to use "and."
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2014