Reviews for Denial With One Major Flaw
Ayesha chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
The lemon was great, sure, but I preferred the entire they-hate-each-other-but-actually-don't aspect and stuff. Hey, could you make this into a story? That would be really awesome. Like this could be the epilogue or something...? :)
thedownbeat chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Okay, they're hot, BUT idoits!
ihearttwilightmorethanu chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
I think you should make this one-shot into a story...except make it harder for them to get back together- obviously..

I think it would be really good though.
gaspily chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
that was totally awesome!
jbluvs2sing chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Great story! You did good.
Avalondancer95 chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
AW! IT WAS CUTE! And that was one SEXY lemon! I WANT TO SAY THAT YOU SHOULD CONTINUE THIS STORY! But only if you have some really good ideas for future chapters! Beause I relly don't know where you could take this story that it hasn't already been brought to... but I really loved it was sweet and sexy! Pretty geat combo! *Wink* *Wink*
LoveCullen chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Love. It.!
fitjess chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Awesome. I like when Bella asks if he's ready now.
gallantcorkscrews chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Do you watch Scrubs?

this is awesome.
o.oredeyeo.o chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
This one-shot is very close to epic. Congrats.
Sovoyita chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Very good. I have never seen this one-shot before so when I read the summary, I was thinking, "Woah!" And then it all went down hill from there. Just kidding, you rocked it.
TwilightandCanadaforever chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
good
Abasketcase chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Hey, not a big fan of lemons but I really like this story. You know, the whole background, and the characters. It's really well written! Cute lil oneshot! :)
puasluoma chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
The end was awsome!

very good story!

keep writing please! :D
amperstamp chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
I really like this sory!
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »