Reviews for Denial With One Major Flaw
Sovoyita chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Very good. I have never seen this one-shot before so when I read the summary, I was thinking, "Woah!" And then it all went down hill from there. Just kidding, you rocked it.
TwilightandCanadaforever chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
good
Abasketcase chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Hey, not a big fan of lemons but I really like this story. You know, the whole background, and the characters. It's really well written! Cute lil oneshot! :)
puasluoma chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
The end was awsome!

very good story!

keep writing please! :D
amperstamp chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
I really like this sory!
penguinsleddings chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Um, I think you've seen Scrubs at some time. Cross that - I KNOW it. It was good, but really, that like ALL happened in Scrubs, except a TINY bit different. (Edward DR. COX / Bella JORDAN / Alice CARLA / James Calyso.
Alejandra111 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
LOL! That was funny! Loved it! So cute!
TheCullenCrest chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Wow. (Gulps)

One of he best sex stories ever! you really know how write some.

Keep Lemon-ing!
silly bj chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Wow. You write some of the best sex I've ever read. I hope it's from personal experience.

be safe.

I love youe disclaimer *laughing very loudly*
FreeTheFreesias chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Aw!

That was so.. Um.. Awesome.

Really. It was.
Hannah chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
hm... Anybody thinking Grey's Anatomy- LOL- i love that show. And i loved this fic- AMAZING!
LolaluvsEdward chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Lol! That was really good! So funny! (The Bella teasing Edward about sleeping with Mike was funny!)
MyBlackRoses chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I shuddered when Bella mentioned having sex with Mike... Bleh... I'm surprised she said it. Kinda. I still think your writing is amazing(even if I haven't said anything. I can't remember if I have or not.). Keep writing and I'll be the happiest person ever!
CamellaBones2747 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
oh my goodness! so cute and lemony! good job on your first... much beter than i could dream of doing. and... i dont know if you know this... but that line, "the sex is so much better when your jealous", is a lot like a line from a hinder song. except, the song is when theyre mad at each other... pointless information you didnt need to know... but oh well! kudos!
jennarose chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
in mad, crushed out el-oh-vee-ie with this one-shot.

you're kind of a totally brilliant writer.
228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »