Reviews for Denial With One Major Flaw
Bella's Bff chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Can you please write more! I really like this story!
Lee Pontruce chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Awesome lemon! Please more human, lemon, oneshots please! I'll be waiting!
hellocrystal chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
damnn make it in to a story
Sam chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Do you watch Scrubs? This kinda reminds me of an episode about Dr. Cox and what's her name. LOL But totally so much better. Sweet. And perfect. Bravo!
hkcjphillips chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
This was so good! There are so few one-shots out there, but this is one of the top. I commend you. lol
vampire-4-ever chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
i've never read au-all human fic before but this was amazing!
Ashlie chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Was the Scrubs episode My Nightingale, season 2, episode 2 an inspiration for this fic? Because it's very familiar.

I loved the idea too. Doctor!Edward sexy...:P.
m r s . a u t h o r chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
You should so make a sequel. I'd read it. And it is a good idea. I like it. It'd make a good sereis if you could get one. Like of episodes, not books. Try it out. Tell us what happened in the beginning. PM if you decide to. BTW, I loved it. Very Edward-ish...

I love it when Edward's jealous.

And I hate Micheal Newton too.
Xxyupthat'srightxX chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
sexscapades is my FAVORITE word!

i'm so happy i saw it in a story!

and i love the story!

ha!

...that's going on my favorites just because it had that word in it...
bloody ampersand chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
:D I watched that episode of Scrubs just this last week. I
DarkWolf423 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Too bad it was a one shot. lol Maybe you should look at extending it, i'd read it lol
thewriterupstairs chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Wow. Very, very well written, and I loved the different scenes with Alice, she always makes me laugh!

No sequel, you say? I am disappointed! This was a great story, and it has the potential for more great chapters, but I can understand if you want to leave it where it was.

I really enjoyed it, you did a great job with Bella and Edward's personalities, they made me laugh!
Angeliss chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
You did well. This was very enjoyable, and when I say very, I mean very.
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16