Reviews for Forever Danna
FlippingTheBird chapter 22 . 4/2/2013
Even though I'm a fan of PainKonan and ZetsuTobi I DO like this story :D I like SasoDei and KisaIta and KakuHida so YAY
SD chapter 16 . 12/25/2012
omg that was so funny when Sasori and Deidara walked into their room and Dei was like "dont soil our room with your creepy fish sex!" and Itachi's like "we don't have creepy fish sex!"
omfj, best freaking line ever
Guest chapter 35 . 8/14/2012
I was crying ;) sooooo sweet!
sasorixdeidara!
kakuzuxhidan!
kisamexitach!
tobix what's her face x3
zetsuxkonan
YaoiLover1998 chapter 19 . 6/12/2012
Wrong WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG! HE STILL ONLY HAS 1BALL!
DeeaE chapter 35 . 12/3/2010
buhahahahah tries to imagine zetsu and konan love child

i loved this story
Annemaylover chapter 35 . 8/9/2010
Read the whole thing in one night! and it was awosme! that was by far the BEST Mpreg story i have read in my LIFE! LOVED IT! :)
nohonaheartsGUMMI chapter 35 . 5/20/2010
Wow! I wonder how you can keep your motivation for writing a 35-chapter long story... Lucky you... Anyway... I LOVED IT! The story was amazing!

Btw, I want to know: does Shiore have Deidara's eyes or Sasori's? Please PM me! One of the best SasoDei stories I've ever read! Thanx for writing such a masterpiece!
YaoiPhox chapter 35 . 3/8/2010
. This was so cute... although I am a ZetTobi fan... -sigh- no matter, it was very well-written and so much fun to read.
Keono chapter 35 . 10/14/2009
Almost needs a sequal!
jag finns inte chapter 35 . 8/24/2009
*glomp* you are so f-ing awesome!
jag finns inte chapter 24 . 8/24/2009
that was odd, just odd, and wtf is up with the clowns?
jag finns inte chapter 15 . 8/24/2009
I'm just going to take a wild guess that your not a big fan of Pein. Awesome story btw
SaNgO-ShIpPo chapter 35 . 7/19/2009
aw!X3 so cute, pretty awesome story I love it!XD
Skimx chapter 35 . 6/22/2009
Wow. That was a great story. Usually it's girls who write these, but even so, it was amazing. Your characters weren't too OOC so it turned out very good.
XemoflowerX chapter 1 . 6/9/2009