Reviews for Holding On to Hope
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 9 . 8/18/2009
Well i just sat here a read this, very well done it kept me reading all the way through :D i loved it.
krage chapter 9 . 6/29/2008
Really brilliantly written story and a great plot. I really enjoyed reading it.
krage chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
nice chapter, the nigel plot never seems to get old.
Shika.Tot chapter 9 . 5/17/2008
The ending was really good, great story:)
Mma63 chapter 9 . 5/14/2008
Can you believe i missed the story alert for the last 2 chapters in my email. Sorry for that. Finally I had time enough to go through my favorite ones this week and found you. Somehow I liked you showing Nick having a breakup after have the ankle bracelet turned off and with support of Grissom. It wouldn't had have the same impact if you've done differently. It made his reaction much more human and emotional, much more Nick. Great first fic and hope not the last one. Thank you so much for sharing with us.
Kadyann chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
Great story! Hard to believe it is your first. Looking forward to more Nick owwie stories from you! Keep up the good work.
blue peanut m and m chapter 9 . 5/6/2008
Hey,

Firstly,I'm so sorry that this review is a tad late.

Secondly, congratulations on finishing your first fic, you really did do an amazing job with it and I hope that it has now given you the buzz to write more.

In my opinion there's just not enough Nickcentric fics out there, well ones that aren't slash or relationship based anyway, and I have a desire to read more.

Hope to catch more from you soon, Gill x
KASEY64 chapter 9 . 5/6/2008
That was great. I'm glad that it was Crane who ended up dead instead of Warrick,even though you gave me a scare when Crane put his gun to Warrick's head. Good shot Catherine. I'm glad that they finally got to Nick even though it took forever to get him out. I liked the conversation between Nick nd Grissom and how Nick finally released all of his emotions once the leg band was turned off. I can just imagine those tears coming out once Nick realized he was free. Good job. Hope you write more.
Cendrekai chapter 9 . 5/5/2008
Wow, great ending. I love that Grissom recognized what was going on. I guess it would be tough to go from one room and two people back to the real world.
NicknHotchfan chapter 9 . 5/5/2008
I'm glad Catherine killed Crane, that was self-defense. I'm glad they find Nick. Grissom talk to Nick and told him, that they love him and they will never give up on him and I'm glad Grissom hugged him while Nick cried.
KASEY64 chapter 8 . 5/4/2008
He SHOT Warrick! He better hope he gets out alive because I know if Catherine catches up to him she'll tear him limb from limb. I hope it's not too late for Nick. Crane really went over board in shocking him. I can't wait for more.

(Nitpick: When Greg and Vega were driving to the one house,you said that Nick was in the passenger seat. It kind of threw me.)

UPDATE SOON!
blue peanut m and m chapter 8 . 5/1/2008
Hey,

Loved the longer chapter it drew out the suspense all the more, and evil cliffie or what? I hope Warrick had his vest on! But what will happen next? Will Crane get away? Or will he hold a stand off, with Nick and Warrick as the hostages? I can't wait to find out, will catch you after chapter 9, Peanut x
Mma63 chapter 7 . 4/28/2008
They are close to find Nick. Now is matter of time because an angry Crane is not good. Looking forward to next chapter. Go ahead!
blue peanut m and m chapter 7 . 4/28/2008
Hey,

I'm sorry to hear that this is coming to an end! Yet another gripping chapter, but how could you leave us not knowing what Nigel is gonna do to Nick? He's really starting to lose the plot now and it's now down to will the team get there in time?

Will be eagerly awaiting Thursday now, catch you then, Peanut x
Shika.Tot chapter 7 . 4/28/2008
exciting! Hope there is an update soon