Reviews for Analysis
Kirasoul chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Wow i like, that was awesome.
Chang-Tong chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Well, here's a pairing that I've never read before. o_o Probably because writing LlodxPresea is as hard as writing LloydxRaine, if not more. Presea's kind of a difficult character, at least to me.

But somehow... in this fic, you made it WORKED. I could really see Presea having a more complicated thinking and letting it show in her words as she did here.

Poor, poor Genis. To be fair... he SHOULD be aware that Lloyd has a thing for older women. XDDD Poor Lloyd too... how CAN he explain to his best friend that his love interest likes HIM instead?

Cliffhanger here is... a real cliffie indeed. o_o
Zefie Kirasagi chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
"H-Hey, Genis, umm...remember how you asked me to hook you up with Presea?"

"Yeah, how did it go?"

"Well umm..."

"Come on! How did it go? Did she say yes?"

"Uhh...well sorta...she's umm..."

"Yes?"

"...going with...me?"

"...STUPID STUPID LLOYD! FIREBALL!"

That's about how I see that explanation going XD

I just finished a Prelloyd playthrough of the game tonight so I'm on a binge of this pairing. This was a fun little story to read _ Well written, and the subtle humor makes it enjoyable.
Leon L. Lawliet chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Probably my new favorite ending. It's not perfect (nothing ever will be), but it's easily the best of these two that I've ever seen. Not that I've seen a lot... Oh well, more proof that whenever Lloyd gets involved, things end up how you don't expect them to. Apparently I'm the only one so far that doesn't pity Genis, but honestly, I see no reason to.
Diablo's Heir chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
awwwww, it says complete but there has to be more. please do and update
animemakesmyday chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Lol love this story write more plz! :)
Megaolix chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
You know what? I love this. I really love this. It's cute, funny and adorable.

I really wish there was more LloydxPresea fics. Started loving this since I saw the Flanoir and Heimdall scenes with her. Especially the later one.
Amavi chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
This is awesome! I had never really considered Lloyd being put in this situation, but it makes so much sense... the way you wrote it is just genius. )
A z a r i e l l e i chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
OMG, I *LOVE* this pairing! Thank you so, so much for writing such a wonderful story for it! .
Inner Dragon2007 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
This story was told really nicely. As for the pairing...I have a bit of mixed feelings for it.

I think it's actually a nice pairing in its own way...and one of the least written. But really nice either way

BUT, there's the fact Presea looks WAY younger than him and is WAY older than him. Strangely, I like the story a lot. And the way you write too. It actually gets me thinking that Lloyd and Presea are actually possible. Hope to see more writings -
KatonKageNaruto chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Oh man, so short, so sweet, so nice! The biggest joy and misery is knowing their won't be a continuation...

I salute you on this fine piece of work!
Zeyro chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Truthfully It's better than most of the people that right this pairing granted it's one of my favorite...
Young Wizard Link chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
How Cute! Too bad Genis isn't going to take this well if he ever found out.
Courtaari chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Lloyd x Presea! I love this pairing! Hehe, this was a really cute story that I enjoyed quite a bit. You're such an awesome writer!
RubyBelle chapter 1 . 5/26/2008