Reviews for The Biggest Lie
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
This was so emotional. I think it's my favorite out of the three "The biggest...". Amazingly well written!
Gabriela River chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
this was beautiful, i'm willing to read your other MisaxL fics.
eyesonbluefire chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Ryuuzaki...
Seriously...You're awesome at this! :)
Paritheikae chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
That was sad for L ( "Call me Lawliet" Poor guy, I do like how you wrote his more human side to this one-shot :)
maxinecortes chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Aww, he shouldn't have lied. :( But this story was great! I loved the other two as well!
xxforbiddenlove07xx chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
this is so sad. :(( poor L and Misa.. why can't they be together? *sobs*
allismine chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
This is just...too beautiful to put into words. I loved how you could play off introspection as subtext and squeeze it right there into the canon, without changing a single thing. Absolutely heart-wrenching; I loved it.
thidwickthebigheartedmoose chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Aw...that makes me want to cry. The last stanza again...
Immortalis chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Dear Cherrie-in-the-sky,

Don't you just love L, I know I do. I really liked this fanfictions, and poor L, that evil SOB Light gets the chick and he's just using her. Hey, I'll be L's girl. I loved your illusion about Hades as Light and Misa as Persephone. That was wicked. Great job.

Immortalis
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
The Hades who stole his Persephone.

My name happens to be Persephone. You have things in these little oneshots that I like alot, because I can relate to them even in the simplest sentences and pick out the parts I really like.

Wonderful, really. :D
Destiny1027 chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Wow that's really touching! I love the whole justice idea, you have a very creative mind _

LxMisa
Aaliyah Higurashi Reborn chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Absolutely heartwrenching.

'Today, Justice had to lie.' I'll remember that one for a while.
Shinjuu-Chan chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
I'm almost in tears here.

That was beautiful, the LxMisa fic I've always wanted to write, but don't have the talent too.

Amazing.
Alantie Mistaniu chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Very nice! I like how you right L- you get the human aspect of him across so well, and I truly love it. There are a few typos, but nothing too major, and it doesn't take away from how much I liked it. I really like the little bit where you compared Misa to Persephone. Always a favorite myth of mine, and it fits well. Great work!
Midnight Hikari chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
THIS MADE ME CRY! *adds to favorite* Vey good story though.