Reviews for It's Not Over
Moreeee
Fher34 chapter 4 . 1/22/2014
Sniff.
That was great. Sniff.
Sasuke u better learn ur lesson and don't be messing around no more you hear me? Lol
:) this was cute sad and awesome all wrapped in one!
math music reading chapter 4 . 7/23/2009
That was beautiful! Again, I love how realistic you made your writing.
math music reading chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
This is so realistic and touching, I feel so sorry for all of them.
workshy chapter 4 . 12/19/2008
Great story. I don't know if I want them to go through more difficulties. I mean they've been through so much already.
Yellowsakura chapter 4 . 10/10/2008
Wow...i may be late with a review but this story was great!

Thank you for writing it! and uploading it!

*claps* great work!

You explained the story very well and it made me joyous just reading it.

Once again Great Work and i hope to see more of your work.

Yours Sincerly

Yellowsakura
jooliaboolia chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
I read only up untl Sasukes jail sentence. Seriously, its not against the law to get drunk, and you dont get 10 years for what was listed. 10 weeks, maybe, or POSSIBLY 10 months, but not years.
otherrealmwriter chapter 4 . 8/31/2008
This was a really good story. I thought it was nice and I liked where Naruto worked. It was really funny. Nice job.
blackraven615 chapter 4 . 8/25/2008
Yeah, that was awesome. Hope you have the sequel. Can you message me when/if you write it? Or have it announced by this story.
Bakagirl101 chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
COOL! You should do a sequel...
winterkaguya chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
very interesting! i wonder what is sasuke doing now? and i wonder what business does Sound Industries doing? and yeah, i'd like to know what will happen next! hopefully another baby! heehhee...
Rokhi chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
Okay, time for today's quick review before we head off to face the horrors of the cleaning world! Only typo thingy I can recall is the spot where you mentioned Hinata driving Hinome to "work." (Guessing you meant "school.") Nice to see Sasuke end it in typical Sasuke fashion, and I enjoyed seeing Kakashi's little cameo moments. Actually, if we were to see a sequel, I think I'd honestly be more interested in seeing it continue on Kakashi or some other character in this AU with a line here or there about what they think of Sasuke and Hinata finally getting married or attending/skipping the wedding or something. But, I tend to have a problem with reading stories in which the couples are together and happy, background danger or no. (Can't deal with the sappiness...there must be conflict!) Still, nice way to end the fic, and thanks for finishing it! (Good job as always...do you ever get tired of hearing that? -)
Itachi's Insanity chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
Bravo! *claps hands*

I'd like to work at a bookstore...it seems like fun and maybe because I get some book.

Sound Industries, can keep leave them alone. They deserve a happy ending. *hands on hips* They just don't understand.

Anyways I love this chapter very cute at the end _ If their is a sequel I'll be reading it
RunningBarefootAtMidnight chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
Aw! Very cute! What a perfect ending :)

And a sequel would be totally cool!

Do you think you could make an author's note on this story if you have a sequel?

And again, great ending! P

RBAM
Estheriana chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
nice ending but i would rather you write some new story maybe with itachi hinata pairing than a sequel sasuke having problems with orochimaru is a thing overdone by many fanfictions and rather boring at the moment
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »