Reviews for Unborn Last Wish
Soul-Runner1 chapter 4 . 6/6
I love the story,can't wait till next chapter.
WTF chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
Where's the ending to this?
SL33P3R097 chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
Holly shit this is getting good. I cain't wait till chapter 5.
unknow98 chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
huuurrrrryyyyy with chapter 5 pleaseeee
unknow98 chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
please hurry with the next one i cant wait
narutorocks13 chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
More please this is getting good I almost started crying this is beautiful. Please upload soon
Guest chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
Hey this story is really cool and I'm glad I found it again, but I was a little put down that you still hadn't updated. Please?
Cherry blossom chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
UPDATE!
bluesapphire19 chapter 4 . 9/13/2010
Woah...you have to update as in SOON! Don't leave us hanging... This story is very interesting and I really, really want to see what happens next :D And I'm sure that I'm not the only one.
Useful76 chapter 4 . 6/6/2010
I guess you're done with FF at this point. Its been 2 years since you updated not only this story but your profile. I know how life can get. Hopefully you come back sometime. This story had a lot of promise. Good angst mixed in with some crazy, gut-wrenching twists. Here's hoping for your triumphant return.
Abryl chapter 4 . 1/4/2010
This is such an awesome start for an awesome story.

It's been 1 1/2 years since your last update but I pray to God that you didn't loose interest in this, because I really really want to know how this continues.

Hope you're doing well and your muse keeps you going!
kimiss chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Why won't you update, do you hate the readers. Well readers like me that only give annonymos reviews, but anyway, please I beg of you continue your story, I really like it and I'm desperate to know what happens next!
star145 chapter 4 . 11/9/2009
I love this fanfiction and can not wait to read the next chapter when ever you decide to write again. Hope it is soon
Sorry readers chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
cool story update soon
123Abcg chapter 4 . 8/30/2009
Wow... I love the concept. Update soon please!