Reviews for A Shoulder to Lean On
Unidentified Gem chapter 2 . 11/20
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 2 . 8/25
So, so cute! I really love the sand siblings, and I really think you did them justice, especially Temari.
guest chapter 2 . 5/29
wonderful story!
Izaranna chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Adorable and just...I love the Sand Siblings! The most dysfunctional family in history, but still held together by tendrils of something not quite visible to the naked eye...
Very well written two-shot. I commend you on your skill. :)
AagwaMiyusu chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
That was sweet -w-
Purestrongpoem chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
That's so sweet. Great story.
Kitsune1978 chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
Temari and Gaara story at last! :)
Ninja Machine chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
This is such a sweet story!
Black Veil chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
Reviewing your stories are pretty hard, because your stories always, and I'm not sucking up, ALWAYS hit home hard. So hard, it's almost painful. But, man, I'm darned if I don't try, because this review is little, a crumb, but the most and all I can offer.

I incredibly enjoyed your story, and I think I'll be thinking about it for a long time. I really hope you continue, and I really want you to know I care.
jkl chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
This was an awesome story. I wish that you will continue writing samd sibs stories because each and every one of them is awesome!
Krabkrab chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
I like it it shows that despite what they've been through they'll always be there for each other. Also a lot of people have Kankuro as a dumb ass. He's not, and they all genuinely care about te others. Plus I see Temari as the one who is sort of the bridge between the three.
HimekoUchia chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
I loved the story! And I love how you described Kankuro... giving gifts to people... thats so sweet!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
you are so good writer! i have read all of the sand siblings fictions, and i just love them! awesome work!

oh, and sorry for my bad english.
The Black Rose 1995 chapter 2 . 9/24/2009

I love it!

I am actually a Gaara fangirl so this is my favorit chapter!
The Black Rose 1995 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009