Reviews for Chink in the Armor
Harbour Master chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
yum, I can't help but love druggie!Dean.
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Very interesting and compelling. It isn't hard to imagine this happening before season 1. Great job!
tellie chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Is there better thing to read when you should be doing your school stuff...? NOPE! I Love this.

I can't really bring myself to make any analysis. I just noticed you have got awfully few reviews when the story is this good and heart aching. They don't know what they are missing, bwahahaha! Or maybe they are just lazy.

Well, thanks. I really appreciate you work.
MKofGod chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
This story is so good! I can't believe you don't have more reviews. Well, good in the well told way, because it really is quite sad and depressing.

I love the part where Sam gets involved. I know how Sam's feeling, cause I've had a few friends turn to cutting and trying to commit suicide, and I know how helpless the people close to them feel when they see it happen.

It's very tastfully done, very heartugging, and moving. You really deserve more reviews on all your stories, at least the ones I've read.
Twitter Whore chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
This is extremely good.
Mrs.Santillan chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Umm... I'm sorry but I don't under stand, Is there a story I need to read before this one? Who's Dean?
TheLittleDarkFox chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
I thought this was such a powerful piece which you've written so well. I think your plot was great and you still kept Sam and Dean in character whilst putting them both in a situation completely different from any Supernatural plot.

Excellent work.
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Have you studied English lit.? Because that symbolism thing is something you usually pick up on by reading a lot. This story was amazing. I love how you kept everyone, including Dean, in character. Well, I don't think Dean or Sam would go for self-harm or drug abuse, but aside from that, they were as in-character as you could make them. The end was a little disturbing. Dean's hunts replace his blade- so there's no real resolution, but that makes the story all the more tragic and poignant.

I can't believe I only just discovered you. And I'm guessing you have great taste, too, I'm going to go check out your faves at one point. Loved the bushisms, by the way. Thanks for a wonderful read!
greendaypumpkin chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
wow that was intense! your story really spoke to me and was written beautifully, good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Hi! I really liked your story. I thought it was terribly sad and it made me go a little teary-eyed, which is great because I felt I could really connect with Dean. I also appreciate the little tidbit you said bout symbolism at the end. It's a pretty cool idea. Overall, I think you did a pretty good job! _
zuimar chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Oh, what an incredibly sad story, but very well written, loved it!
26 | « Prev Page 1 2