Reviews for My Breaking Dawn Story
Xeruri chapter 12 . 5/20/2010
haha the end with Bella's ""What if I drop her when I trip?"" Lol xD

awesome I reaaaaally like this story
Reject Temptation chapter 12 . 5/19/2010

lets go sparkle bitch :P

chichih chapter 11 . 5/16/2010
c'mon update cos it was really grt :D
BellaLovesEdwardMoreThanJake chapter 10 . 4/9/2010
Add more to this story Please.
NIkik chapter 10 . 12/6/2008
this story is way too, happy no one has to be a vampire, all the problems just take care of themselves because of 'love' It isn't very believable. Is there a sequel because I want to find out about jessica and Jake and I don't get how Renee and the other humans didn't realize that she wasn't human. Like she would be way beautiful and her eyes should be red. And her power is another thing that makes the problems take care of themselves. I mean she shouldn't be able tell her self not to smell. she could do anything that she wanted to. sorry if I'm being mean especially if this is your first fan fic.
JeNeParlentPasVraimentFrancais chapter 10 . 11/29/2008
i love the idea its a little choppy but i still love it and i know u havent written in foreva but i believe in karma so i review almost everything i read!
JeNeParlentPasVraimentFrancais chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
wtj im so confused im on 4. Is he becoming human or sumthing? oh well i better keep reading i guess!
Twilightangel98 chapter 10 . 6/26/2008
That was an awsome story.
KyokoHonda49 chapter 9 . 6/15/2008
wow...that was...confuzing. lol
boom shalka laka boom chapter 9 . 6/14/2008

great storyy!1

how does edward randomly live?

make more chapters!
bob saget chapter 8 . 6/14/2008
jacob shall die!
Sarkule chapter 9 . 6/14/2008
*Sighs with relief* I'm so glad you didn't leave that as a cliffhanger or i would have gone insane! can't wait for the next chapter
lrr chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Wthe the? but he... and they... then Jacob... WHAAT? Where'd Jacob go! He just magically went POOF? WRITE MORE! An epilogue or something!

You will won't you?

-gets out Sweeney Todd knife and grins-

Wanna shave?

Just Kidding!

Or am I

I'm scaring myself!
lilemokid17 chapter 9 . 6/13/2008
Dude, I love this whole plotline you've got going on here :))
AngelOfDarkness1005 chapter 9 . 6/13/2008
omg there was only one mistake i found and it was when you said jake looked at 'are' hands it should be our but holy crap its a real improvment