Reviews for The Craft: The Book of The Movie
Mandyland chapter 10 . 3/10/2014
This writer needs a book contract. NOW! Best fan fiction I have ever read! Somebody please sign this writer up! Love it LOVE IT LOVE IT! 3
ysdhc chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
MORE MORE MORE MORE
severnoftheriver chapter 10 . 2/27/2012
more please!
Berry's Ambitions chapter 10 . 11/28/2011
Shame this was never finished. I really enjoyed it.
Laurie Jupiter chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Nice job with the written adaptation of the movie! It was nice getting into the characters' heads as certain events happened. I love how you did Nancy, her cynical and controlling nature carefully hidden from the rest until she invokes Manon.

Although I don't think St Benedict's is completely white. The school is in Los Angeles, after all, so I sincerely doubt that.
fanfic5 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Great chapter I love it!your description it as much even more than the movie
harley taylor chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
I would love to chat with this writer...my email is . Currently I am adapting this movie into a serious further venture and would love to discuss some plans with you and see what you could bring to the table, which I think could be alot. Get in touch with me.
burrito-meat chapter 10 . 6/12/2009
who's talking to her
burrito-meat chapter 9 . 6/12/2009
wow i saw the movie and didn't know that sarah healed her
burrito-meat chapter 8 . 6/11/2009
hehe that was funny r u getting high
burrito-meat chapter 7 . 5/10/2009
i dont get wat does this mean
burrito-meat chapter 6 . 5/10/2009
it gives me the pictures from the movie
burrito-meat chapter 5 . 5/10/2009
do they all have some sort of minor powers
burrito-meat chapter 4 . 5/10/2009
i love it so much
t-fly chapter 10 . 5/10/2009
Do try to finish this. You have a talent for the inner thoughts of these characters, even though I have to say I disagree with Nancy two-timing Manon with Ol' Scratch. She was far too fanatic for devil worshiping on the side. Through true it may have been a result of her desperation when her spells weren't working.

Continue the good work.