Reviews for Retribution
Guest chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
OMG I love this story. It is sooooo amazing. Ate u planing a sequel? I hope so. I want more. I love Yumichika soooo much and stark and lillinet. Write more please. This is amazing incredible superb. Ur story is sooooooo cool
Devil's trillL chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
i love this story
nobody-nobody-nobody chapter 8 . 11/26/2008
I can't wait for the sequel. I could go on and on about how much I loved reading this, but I think that the best compliment I can give is how I can't wait for the sequel.
chica blanca chapter 8 . 11/24/2008
first, yeah update! (though I'm not one to talk)

second, I literally sat slack jawed staring at the screen for a good 30 seconds after the last two sentences. I..what? you leave it at that? Oh you're a sly one. What a cliffhanger.

at least you're promising a sequel.

all in all great story.

hugs,

judikickshiney chapter 8 . 11/24/2008
Le gasp! You didn't! Zomg!

I LOVE LOVE LIVE the ending! ZOMG!

I shrieked. No lie, it was funny. But I really did. I can't wait for the sequel!

Holy Hot Hell!

I'm psyched.
Vanessa chapter 7 . 11/2/2008
If I could I'd TOTALLY send you forty-two thousand barrels of reveiws.

I hope you update soon! The susspense is killing me! GO YUMICHIKA AND...AND STARK AND LILLINETTE!
nobody-nobody-nobody chapter 7 . 10/16/2008
I can't wait to see the story's resolution! Everything is really well-written
judikickshiney chapter 6 . 9/22/2008
I am so going to kick Yumichika's butt. Stark is flippen fantastic. How dare Yumi totally belittle him? Gah! (I loved it.)

I know I'm supposed to kind of feel bad for Yumi, but I feel way worse for Stark. Lilinette too. She's wonderful. Those two...

Aizen totally has it going on. ElvisAzen 4 EVA!
marta madzia chapter 5 . 8/18/2008
Gettin' bad? hell no! I've just read all 5 chapters one by one and I really was disappointed when the fifth one ended. :] Especially after this talk between Aizen, Ichimaru and Ayasegawa at the beginning of it. It made my imagination to run its own ideas - what doesn't happen to often because my Imagination is lazy bastard .

I hope you will update this story soon, it is really interesting one.

*keeps fingers crossed for you Imagination*

_
dreab808 chapter 5 . 7/28/2008
I don't think it's getting bad, I'm loving it! I can't wait for the next chapter!
chica blanca chapter 5 . 7/27/2008
Have I mentioned that I love this story? Yumichika is written so well...the underlying emotions that come out in his speech patterns and nonverbal, fantastic. Stark is...awesome.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Lots of hugs,

ParadoxChild23 chapter 5 . 7/27/2008
I...am...LOVING this fic! I can't wait for the next chapter!
judikickshiney chapter 5 . 7/26/2008
OMG.

More in an e-mail.
smoke signal chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
This pairing is... really weird. And I absolutely love it and am really intrigued by this. I look forward to the next chapter.
chica blanca chapter 4 . 6/15/2008
Good stuff.

I am slowly falling for Stark...and before this fic, i didn't give him a second thought.

Aizen the creepy bastard...so slick he must have oil in his veins.

Loved this chapter!