Reviews for A Bond?
requipmage chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
oh please! Nanamisakurachan...onegai...please update this...I really am rooting for this and I really want to know how this story will end...please don't let me hanging like this...please...I beg for your next chapter please don't abandon me or this story...
asuna11 chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
hey ! pls. continue the story ...

I really love it I want to know how is he going to get sakuno back !?

pls. update I really love your story
michelle88222 chapter 8 . 5/28/2013
Awwwww so sad :( . PLEASE KEEP UPDATING! I'M STARTING TO THINK YOU'VE BEEN ABDUCTED BY ALIENS BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN 4 YEARS! T_T Please don't abandon this story!
requipmage chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
Please continue this story...I've been following it for a long time now and still no update on the story...sorry if this is the first time I reviewed...I don't know how to create an account you see but I really love this story so please don't give up now...this is becoming interesting...don't drop this please...I'm rooting for you..._
ryosaku90 chapter 8 . 5/11/2012
I cried. I hope Sakuno and Ryoma would get back together and leave the past be in the past and start anew. Please update soon! I'm dying to read more.
RikuDai chapter 8 . 2/25/2012
aww.. Please update! The story's great.. :
Midnight Ghost 101 chapter 8 . 7/21/2011
omg, I think i'm crying. keep updating !
Keemie chapter 8 . 7/8/2011
oh my goshh! it's so so so great!

pls continue this story! i want to know what will happen next!
kookiie chapter 8 . 7/8/2011
i hope tht ryoma and sakuno will get back together, this is too sad! i love all of ur stories by the way! i cant wait to read the next one !

kookiie
micchi sakura chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Rereading this and enjoying all of the different emotions it displays. Please update this soon! It's an amazing story!
The Girl in The Green Scarf chapter 8 . 7/7/2011
can u please continue writing this story? i really like it !
Princess Arcs Di Cielo chapter 8 . 2/2/2011
awesomeXP,ive notice you put ryoma's catchphrase(mada mada,dane)anyway tnx and gudluck updating_
Crazy For Mac-A-Damian Nutz chapter 7 . 9/17/2010
Sasuke dies?
Jenn chapter 8 . 9/9/2010
It's cute and sad is Ryoma going to make it up to her?
marusic chapter 8 . 8/23/2010