Reviews for Can I Have A Kiss
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 11/19
Wow ;-;
clumsydolphin chapter 7 . 5/9/2013
For the life of me, I have no idea why this story doesn't have hundreds of raving reviews! This is such a heartwarming story. Maybe the first few chapters felt rushed and that's why people gave up instead of opening their minds to an AU story, but this is such a great one. Laughs, sadness and grief, burgeoning life, what's not to love. Great job, well done! Adding to my community and my favorites!
PinkCrookshanks chapter 20 . 9/15/2011
Wow, I just wanted to say that you have written a wonderful story, very romantic and heart touching:) keep up the good work!
Shlayne chapter 20 . 8/10/2009
OMG, I cried during the entire story! Thank you for this! I loved it!
The Secret Life of Helena chapter 20 . 5/1/2009
Sorry. Just finished reading it today. Anyways, love it! and also the fact that little Fred smirked when he dumped on his diapy. :)) Laugh trip! :
tcl7189 chapter 20 . 8/10/2008
Nice one...great story!
MrsHermioneSeverusSnape chapter 20 . 8/5/2008
what a wonderful story just loved it sad to see it end (sorry i would have reviewed all the chapters but i just found it and read straight through). i hope you think about doing a sequel so we hear about the family and everyones lives after hermione and such...just a question how did arthur die he was there up til the babies were born but not in the epilogue
BlondeChick2009 chapter 20 . 7/30/2008
Let me just start by saying that I'm very thankful for getting to read this story. I've said this before, but thank you again for writing such an enjoyable and heart-felt piece. You deserve every good review you recieve. And I'm flattered to have been mentioned at the end of the epilogue, but it's the least I could do to review, this story is just too amazing :)

The epilogue was perfect. I loved everything. But Arthor's death did shock me. It was sad, but realistic. One of those things in life that you'd least expect.

The picture frame was a brilliant idea. And I loved Hermione's speech too. And one of my most favorite parts was when you wrote that George's daughters made he and Fred look like, how bad are they? :)

Finally, I loved the last lines. I absolutely adore things like that. Those funny little last-lines. They're so cute :)

Thank you again! You've inspired me to write my own Dramione fic. Hopefully I can live up to the bar you set, lol. I will definitely keep an eye out for more of your stories. Kepp writing, and best wishes :)

Starrynite45 chapter 20 . 7/30/2008
this is the loveliest story i ever read! u made my eyes teary and cried for all the time! i read from the first chapter to the last chapter non-stop lol just really love this :)
Readerforlife chapter 20 . 7/29/2008
loved it :]
Willow95 chapter 20 . 7/29/2008
Hey. Wow great ending. I abseltuly love this story. You're a great writer and hope to read more stories from you. I love the song Lips of an angel. It would be a great story. Thanks for mentioning me lol. You're a great writer :)

I'myoursweetestgoodbye chapter 20 . 7/29/2008
This was a really good ending...I love that Hermione wrote 3 books and got the Newberry Award for them!
I'myoursweetestgoodbye chapter 19 . 7/26/2008
Very good ending...I like how the twins were able to be with each other.
Lyubov chapter 19 . 7/25/2008
Aw that was soo cute how they moved in together in the same bassinet.

When Hermione fainted though I got scared and thought something was wrong.

I'm kind of sad that there is only the epilogue left, but I agree with you that sometimes stories do start to get less and less interesting as they get longer. Although I would love to read more of this story.

Awesome chapter. I can't wait to see what will happen next and how everything will turn out.

Please update soon.

Kisses Lyubov
BlondeChick2009 chapter 19 . 7/23/2008
Aw! Ginny and Fred! That was such a good idea, to have them inseperable. It made me sad to think of Fred and George together like that though. But, Fred and Ginny made it better.

And I like how you ended it. And I'm sure that the epilogue will clear up everything you wanted to say afterwards. I'm excited about hearing how Hermione's book does. And how well Harry, Ron and Draco do as Aurors. (Cuz I know they'll ace training :)

And besides, we'll get to see how onery Fred and Ginny turn out ;)

I just wanted to say thank you for writing such an enjoyable story. I'm glad I happened across it, and will it will definitely be re-read many times. Congradualtions on your success with it, and I hope to see more awesome stories!