Reviews for I will never give up on you
spnfan44 chapter 25 . 1/31
Excellent story! I'm not a huge John fan...in relating to his kids but this one makes me like the character more!
Dede
brightflare chapter 25 . 12/31/2014
Excellent story!
Raphi-girl chapter 25 . 12/16/2013
Thank you. Just thank you for being such a wonderful writer and weaving a story I can watch like a movie in my mind! It really did help pass the time!
Dancing Eyes chapter 25 . 1/10/2013
This is so sweet and beautiful! Loved all the extra minor characters that added so much to the story from behind the scenes! This is absolutely fantastic! The nice ghost was especially wonderful, and I loved how you portrayed that whole moment!
CeCe Away chapter 25 . 2/12/2011
You beat the crap out of Sam. ODed, slit his wrists, then let him get hit by a stupid mustang!

This was extremely pleasing, hurt/crazy Sam and Dean and John having to piece together what is going on with the meanie witch ghost. Ingenious having her not being fully dead as well.

And can I just say I was estatic when John showed up to help. Awesome read. Thanks.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Yay, a good old fashioned early season case fic. *twirling with glee* And it's long!
ME ANONYMOUS chapter 6 . 9/22/2010
You need to fix your grammar!

I read that you're from Germany, so if English (and I'm assuming it is) isn't your native language, you've done a great job so far. Trust me. I've read things that just make me cringe written by the native English speakers. You just need to fix a few things like instead of "How was he supposed to keep his brother saVe from Rebekah" you should have "How was he supposed to keep his brother saFe from Rebekah". There's a few of these mistakes, but nothing else that annoys me.

Cheers

Anon
cristinaarmoahotmail.com chapter 25 . 1/24/2010
sabe esta historia la he vuelto a leer ahora y sigue siendo tan impresionante como la primera vez. Abrazos Casammy
TVDOriginals chapter 22 . 11/3/2009
i m sorry i reviewed this late.. i read this story last week and i was so shocked numbed and speechless that i did not knw wat to write.. it is simply amazing fabulous..

ohh Rebecca Chambers.. that name still runs chill down my spine. its haunting me.

u r such an awesome writer wat to say. m speechless.. this story surely deserves an award... should b made into an epi.. its better than some of the epi.

i was so addicted to it i did not slept till 5 am..completed reading from 11 pm to 5 am non stop. it was so so so good... the feeling pain emotions.. just perfect... i was actually shaking from tension and fear.. could not let it just go halfway. had to complete it and it was worth. love love loved it..

*hugs and kisses*

Hetal
LvSammy chapter 25 . 6/26/2009
OMG! OMG! THIS WAS GREAT! THANKS SO MUCH FOR A GREAT READ! I love an over protective Dean and with Dad mixed in too and Pastor Jim...THIS WAs AWESOME! THANKS so much. You rock.
LvSammy chapter 5 . 6/24/2009
OMG! OMG! OMG! THIs is Awesome. I love a protective Dean. I just started reading this and I am going on to chapter 6. Thanks for a great story. I'm on the edge of my seat. THis is great!
amyblair chapter 25 . 12/16/2008
This chapter has a lot of great brother moments in it. Got to say, really liked it when Sam admitted "I'm not okay" and Dean agreeing with "I know you're not, Sammy."

I miss the Bitch and Jerk from this season. I keep waiting for it.
amyblair chapter 22 . 12/16/2008
Ah, really liked the closure with the old guy. I wondered if he was alive or not...
amyblair chapter 20 . 12/16/2008
like the old guy in this. Mysterious and cool...
amyblair chapter 16 . 12/15/2008
I'm really liking the way you are writing the conversations with John and Pastor Jim.

I like that John is getting some time with Sam as well. I always felt bad for him that John wasn't able to say more to Sam before he checked out.