Reviews for Welcome Back, Fred
Aneley chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Well, that was beautiful. I love the idea of George naming his son Fred and it feels like a full circle when there is a Fred Weasley in the world to do mischief. I'm not so sure about the part of how the rest of the family would deal with Fred's death, I don't think any of them would avoid his name, on the contrary, they woudl try to remember him as much as possible.

I guess the only thing I didn't like was Angelina, but that's because I just don't see George with her, and I've been a bit a Jo since she said it.

But the last line was wonderfull!
KlainePotter chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
i loved it so much!
lemy chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
I cried when i read this!

its really really good!
EnvyChan chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
I like it very much

You know, you can try and write a sequal :D?
FrednGeorgeFanGirl chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
this is such a cute idea,

but COME ON Fred's family would have NOT just gotten over him so quickly, he's their SON AND BROTHER. it seemed like you rushed through that part or something because that's very counter intuitive I don't mean to be a flame or anything but thats VERY unrealistic. It annoyed me to read that. anyway it really was a great idea and good other than that.
happilycharmed chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
i think u shud have written more as to how george felt after he saw his son... n more reactions from the family...

but on the whole very cute n touching! i just love fred n george. my fav characters... apart from the MWPP gang!
slytherinqt chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
My god that was touching, really lovely, and I'm so happy with it, I think I could kiss ,lol. But really tho it was wonderful AWESOME JOB!
Cleared chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
This story was really sweet and adorable, but a minor plot hole was a bit distracting: Angelina is black; how could the baby have red hair and almost every other Weasley feature?