Reviews for Consequences of Disobedience
oldtime chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Good story you did a good job
SNHfvr chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Excellent writing! it would be cool if you turned this into a series.
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Wow, this really filled in the blanks of why Draco Malfoy wasn't in the trophy room on the night of the duel, thanks for this story.
ShelbzieSue chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Loved it!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
WOW IT WAS A GOOD ONE THANKS KEEP UP THE GOOD WRITING THANKS
jj chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
brilliant story! i would love to see you write more snape spanking fics :) i like snape as a strict head of house, fair but quick to dole out a well deserved spanking.

nice work!
Daniella Fromage chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Oh, this was very good. You kept Snape perfectly in character; I can't see him coddling anyone, even his own Slytherins. I couldn't help feeling sorry for Draco, even though he deserved to be punished. What a great way to fill in the blanks as to why Draco didn't show up for the duel!
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
this was good and then he goes and e's an evil bastard. oh well. it gives reason as to why draco didn't show in the book.
NarcissaMalfoySnape chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Hallo!

Im from Germany, so my english isnt the best - I hope u forgive me )

I just read your story and it was realy nice!

Good job to begin with a cit. from the book.

you discribed severus snape and draco malfoy very good in charakter and also the spanking.

I wasnt surprised to read, that severus snape has some own rules for his house and that he isnt interest, if his students already got punished from another teacher. This was a realy good idea. also that draco has to come back saturday to earn the points back he has lost - perfekt! :)

Hope we will read more storys written by you.

you have a good phantasie and the points I list up im my reviews are good enough to get far with the story (and if this wasnt a good english, I will say it with other words: you could write some next chapters ).

hope to read soon some more!

narcissa
SpidersBlood chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
OMIIGOD! I was disturbed, but I laughed more than cried. XD That was really awesome, and for such a silly punishment, it was really well described, and I felt sorry for Draco. *Blushes madly at how quickly she would pull off her trousers if Severus asked her to*