Reviews for Authentication of Bittersweet
greenwave chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
Sooooo I realize it has been about 3 years since you last updated, so the chances of you updating are like one in a million, but I have freakin fallen in love with this fic and would make me ridiculously happy if you were to update it. I don't know how you only have like 30 reviews for this fic, it definetly deserves more credit!
imaferrari chapter 6 . 12/6/2010
Ah, sadly, another unfinished story with huge potential. An important person from Ashley's past, someone who loved Ashley, moves in with the Carlin's. Someone who happens to be gay. Right when Spencer and Ashley are trying to repair their relationship. And have some hot sex in the process. Terrible that this is unfinished.

Please consider finishing this one, too, although I doubt you will two and one-half years later. I'd rather you finish Almost Lover, because it is SO different, but this one would be worthwhile, too.
smushsmash chapter 6 . 4/17/2009
it was so ashley..like that family

thats why ashley was broken even before the baby and aiden

and spencer fixed her

and OMG i love this story OD
katieduong52694 chapter 6 . 12/5/2008
This is so great! Please post more of this story soon! I'm hooked.. you're a great writer :)
Ryoko05 chapter 6 . 11/28/2008
this story is going really well. I cant wait to discover who the girl in the photo is ;)
EagleSenior chapter 6 . 9/5/2008
when are you going to post more of this great story
kd-walker684 chapter 6 . 5/12/2008
very good. update soon.
Catastrofairy chapter 6 . 5/12/2008
the other girl is so ashley. :]
TCHS-SoP-chick chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
Really good so far...really really good
P.A.M4Life chapter 5 . 5/5/2008
I love your stories. The way you write is really unique and thought provoking. But is the girl thatwasSawyer talking about Ashley? I think it . First chapter was banana crazy hella sexy funny cool amazing. I understand Spencer wants to give it time but she can't keep having sex with Ashley and not excpect questions from Ashley about wanting more. Hopefully Spashley soon. Or maybe Spenawyer (Spencer Sawyer) or Sawshley (Sawyer Ashley)? Well after that long ramble (sorry I'm really tired right now) I just gonna write that your writing is phenomenal, keep doing what you doin and update soon.
2bz2breading chapter 5 . 5/5/2008
I'm very glad that Spencer is taking it slow. The last time Ashley claimed she wouldn't stop trying, she screwed Aiden a few hours later. If Ashley hooks up with this new girl, Spencer needs to kick her ass and then kick her out of her life, for good. BTW, this was a hot update. PMS!

Five days to record one track? That's ridiculous, especially since a track can be recorded in less than four hours, hell two if you're prepared.
Iwy'sAshes chapter 4 . 4/30/2008
okay
2bz2breading chapter 4 . 4/30/2008
I knew it. I knew she had a connection with Ashley and more than likely she will be yet another problem Spencer and Ashley will have to contend with. Like I said, I've read so many of these that nothing really catches me off guard anymore. That's unfortunate for me because even if I don't know how the story ends, I can always predict what's going to happen in between. There's absolutely no fun in that. Please don't take this personal Valentine because I really like your stories. Also, if I'm proven wrong, you can point and laugh at me. PMS!
NoUrPlans chapter 3 . 4/29/2008
keep going! this is a good story
phoebejoss chapter 3 . 4/29/2008
sawyer... hot name! Loved the story! looking forward for some more! )