Reviews for Secret Agent Forge
RogueFanKC chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
Paradise Valley is destroyed. Yeow...that just really stinks. I mean, losing your home isn't easy, even if you do survive.

And the fact that the bad guys gained fifty-thousand hearts in the process just adds on to how serious this is going to be.

I was glad that Annie and Ghost took pity on Pyro and saved his life; something tells me that this is the beginning to having him join the Misfits. And I chuckled at Draper proposing to Angela when they had to escape the explosions by the skin of their teeth. Bad timing, but still all the more heartwarming.

Nice call back to the "Alley-Opp" move. )

Continue soon! I look forward to seeing how this will end.
RogueFanKC chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
Sorry about the lateness of reviewing.

Wow, the whole town is going to self-destruct? This...can't be good, and it'll be difficult to evacuate everyone in such a short amount of time. Here's hoping this cliffhanger ends with a happy ending.

I at first was confused why Annie came with the XMJ to Paradise Valley, but now I see why. You're planning to ship Roach with Annie, aren't you? )

I have no sympathy for Atron; the fact she participated in this whole mess makes me realize that Ghost, Roach, and their squad really did a favor and needed to take care of it before it led to a bigger mess (because guess what?), so excellent job in finally getting rid of that witch. Although I liked the touch of how Annie took no pleasure in Atron's death.

Acklays and Nexu in Paradise Valley, now in Heartless forms? Not good. They're powerful enough before those enhancements, and frankly, I don't see the mutants or the soldiers doing that much damage as of yet. They need the Keyblade soon (preferably, a boatload of Keyblades would be better). Although having General Shepard may help (although Shepard's going to be suffering migraines before long from living at the Pit).

Hope everything turns out all right. Continue soon!
Chlollie chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
will there be more?
RogueFanKC chapter 5 . 8/16/2010
Another excellent chapter, and finally, the Keyblade comes to light (pun not intended, of course).

If you ask me, Ted overreacted completely. Agne tBrody wasn't insulting Paige, he was merely pointing out that he and his investigation links Paige to four red-suited people (i.e. the Incredibles). There wasn't anything remotely insulting about it; Brody was citing facts. And Ted may earn himself a lot of trouble if he overreacts like that (it's not wise to piss off potential allies and informats).

Kitty may be in danger, but the Organization should realize that by touching Kitty, the X-Men, Misfits, and Joes would all team up to kick their collective butts. And Syndrome's last sentence just further convinces me that he's going to fall, and fall hard. And I'll be waiting to see it (and Mr. Incredible will want to be the first in line).

And Selene being in the mix reminds me of RW's line with Selene being a past lover of Lance's past life. Granted, I don't think she's siding with the Heartless, but she's still dangerous because she's part of the Hellfire Club. So this is not going to bode well.

Can't wait for more! Conti nue soon! )
RogueFanKC chapter 4 . 7/23/2010
Sorry about the delay in reviewing this, TH. )

Alex getting kidnapped by Mystique is definitely not good, although I have a little faith that she can take care of herself with her powers (although I'm a little surprised that Mystique could take her so easily).

It was nice to see Arcade get some screentime, and Brumby better not get too smug considering that Haunter, Gengar, and Ghastly running amock can only get worse (although torturing Elder Gideon is something I can approve of whole-heartedly).

Pietro cockblocker. That is all. XD

Continue soon! )
RogueFanKC chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
Welcome back, TH! Glad you've gotten over your writer's block! )

I'm a bit puzzled over the various soldiers from the AU showing up in the Misfit-verse along with Meowth. So does this mean that the borders in between worlds is weakening to the point where they're already starting to overlap?

I'm a little saddened from the fate of Meowth's world, but obviously, there's a reason he was sent to Lance, so I am curious to see what Ansem and Balthezor are doing in this war.

And the touches with Paige and Ted are cute, but be careful to not make them the majority of the story. )

Forge, you're lucky that Annie is understanding or she would have force-fed you that arm when you touched her chest. But I have to wonder if Forge will be enouigh to protect her, especially since Danielle has shown that she's not playing nice and Magneto is after annie. Sounds like the X-Men and Misfits will be going to Annie very soon.

And I like that Angela is bonding with Arcade; he needs to have a good role model.

Xavier's institue has a sPY? Now I AM worried, especially since it sounds like the bad guys are plotting and extending their hands out very well.

Continue soon! )
RogueFanKC chapter 2 . 10/8/2008
This was an excellent chapter, TH! Sorry about taking so long with the review. )

Hm...with that sniper on the loose, things could get ugly. I understand Hiriam's anger and willigness to end it quickly, but rushing out may be a big tactical error, especially if he gets killed the in the process. Let the sniper slide and kill more is bad, but putting your team at a disadvantage by getting killed yourself is bad too. Rock and hard place...

I'll say it again; you're doing a wonderful job in fleshing out Forge who's been a secondary character, so it's great to see his emotions and thoughts in this. Annie would be a good complement to him, but wow, running into the same bookstore where Pyro is doing a signing? Bad luck, nothing; it's a curse. )

But regarding the assassination on Goode, is he trailing Forge because of his ties to the X-Men and Joes or is he spying on Annie due to Alex?

It was nice and affirming to see the mention of Kyle Brody in this universe, but it's saddening to see that Wiccans (and witches by default) are going to be caught in the brunt of the anti-mutant hate groups, and five will get you ten that Piper isn't going to pull any punches (once she finishes blaming the Misfits and Joes of course). This...could get ugly. /

And the Organization's plans get more and more chilling. Finding new ways to form the Nobodies and Heartless together while spreading chaos and more assassination attempts and anti-superpower hysteria? Not good, and it's going to be worse when they get into an all out-brawl with the heroes and Magneto over GC-161.

I seriously can't wait for more! Continue soon! )
Eyael chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Interesting to read. And I'm not really surprised to see Forge in part of spy, he has the temper for it to my opinion
RogueFanKC chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
I apologize for the lateness of my review; but this was a rather excellent chapter!

Though it is only the start, you've hinted that this is to become a rather tense and exciting journey. And I remember the show: it's "The Secret World of Alex Mack" isn't it? In which case, I do approve. I know Alex and her family wouldn't be anti-mutant, and if the Heartless saga centers around them, then they must have strong hearts indeed.

Although to be fair, given the events that happened in their lives, that's not exactly hard. )

Ugh, once again, I'm disgusted by the little troll known as Syndrome, and Atron is really narrow-minded and shortsighted if she thinks that she'll get what she desires (what she deserves, perhaps...) And that Corridor of the Darkness sounds quite interesting; it's realistic enough to be an actual plot from the KH games, and I'm intrigued as to what exactly are its secrets.

And on a final note, I'm VERY proud of you for making Forge, a relatively minor charatcer, the star of this story. It's really wonderful to see the focus on an X-Man that never really had much of the spotlight, so it's a great start! Can't wait for more!

Continue soon! and let the mad little inventor cause much mayhem and pandemonium (for the bad guys at least)
Red Witch chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Forge a spy? And the Misfits are tagging along? Trouble! Can't wait to see where this is going. Probably a huge explosion or two. I just can't remember which Nick show you're talking about...Oh well...