Reviews for I've Gone Nowhere
ZeroFate chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
i liked it, really nice and sad \
Haruka Kohaku chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
This is so touching!
GeoMill chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
My goodness. Tears just keep freaking falling from my eyes. It was so lovely. Such sadness. This pairing makes me want to rip my heart out.

Lems chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
that was so cute ! makes me want to play crisis core again
Hollyhock-san chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
This was so sad. Great job.
xoRaining Diamondsox chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Aw, that was sweetly protective. I loved that ending.

Good job!

totallyloud chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
aw i really liked this! X)
Wakkamoley chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
That was so sad but good! I just think Zack and Aerith are the most tragic characters in any video game! But hey, at least when Aerith dies, they'll be together in heaven. (
animevideogame freak chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
omg so sad but good
Ayuka86 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Aww, I always felt so bad for her at the end of CC, especially when I remember the part in the original game where her mom tells the part about her husband's death and how Aerith can sense when people joing the lifestream.
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Oh, this is beautiful! Reminds me of "The Dance"!

And yay for Zack always being there for Aerith! I love how you write those two!

Great work!
Kazaam chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Oh gosh, this was so sad!

It's so cute that Zack had built her the flower wagons. But it's got to be so hard for Aerith with everything reminding her of him!

Aw, I love the conversation between Aerith and Zack. It was such a nice touch.

And yay for Zack still being there for Aerith! He'd never let anything happen to her. But man, I can imagine that it would just break his heart to see her so sad. Poor Zack and Aerith! **hugs them both.**
Warrayfinson chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Very good! Nice use of word and beautifully put. It shows that even in death Zack will be there for her. Your a good writer and you should write more like this.

Keep Writing!
1wngdngl chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
It's strange to see Aerith not all perky and cheerful for once, but I think I'd rather have 3d!Aerith than plasteredonsmile!Aerith. At least in T&D verse, they can be together! :D
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
The fact that Aerith can't seem to make up her mind as to whether or not she thinks Zack is dead has always been one of the most interesting aspects of her character...heck, of the whole game. X3

But GAH, this was so sad. ;_; Especially having all the stuff in it about the flower wagons. They were being so darn cute that whole chapter, and I was just like, "I hate you guys so much right now..." XD;

And the little flashback in Kalm, and the little POV from Aerith's mom were both really nice touches.