Reviews for Solitaire
221bdeductions chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Amazing writing!
azerjaban chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Wow you killed Bela yay! And I an a Sam/Jo shipper so ven the little bit here was cool. Awesome little Ruby entrance too. I wonder if he'll ever tell Dean.

Thnx for the read!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
This is good, very good. I'm up way later than I should be, finishing it. Excellent. Love the last line.
mousefiction chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Liked the last couple of lines the most. Nicely done.
heartfallen chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
"He isn’t afraid the comfort will break him. He’s afraid that it won’t." O, now that is genius. Loved the dark elements.
EmmelleN chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Beautiful tag. Great insight into Sam and very well written.
PADavis chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Read Reality Check and truly enjoyed it. I've been picking around on your site and read First Aid, Soul, Skin Deep, Balance of Power... see a few more SN fics in there that I'm sure I'll read with pleasure.

I loved MS, and loved your tag in particular. Very moving ending in particular. Look forward to your next fic very much.

Phoebe
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Just found this and really loved it. Beautifully written. I'm a real Sam girl so enjoyed this greatly. Looking forward to reading more by you. Liz x
alphabet chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Wow, this was just heartbreaking. You really nailed Sam just perfectly, there wasn't a single part that felt off to me. The ending was-wow. Love how Dean offered the hug just right, and it would have been easy for you to have Sam accept it, but it was so right of you to have Sam turn it down. I loved this story.
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
That was excellent and sad. Sam was so different. I love how you filled in the blanks from those couple of months and even after Dean got shot. I loved how Dean noticed that something was wrong and how they talk about it. Great job!
Lee chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
This is one of, if not the best "Mystery Spot" tag I've read so far - nice job man.
reading chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Wow. That was very nice. Really liked seeing the development of the man we saw Sam become without Dean.

"He’s afraid that it won’t."

Great last line, too.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Very intense, very thoughtful. Loved the teasing at the end and really loved it when Sam killed Bela. Wouldn't that be nice?

Well done. A serious effort that acheived it's goal.
the vigilante15 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Great missing scenes! Wonderful!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
wow, that was awesome. i could totally picture it as I read. That was a hard episode to rewatch but these tags bring some of the good stuff back.