Reviews for Orange juice and what?
ShadowWolfAlphaGirl chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Oh my god I love this! You have to do something else! :)
Yukishiro Madoka chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
BWAHAHAHA XD That was soo funny. I was grinning throughout the whole thing. Poor Pietro and Wanda, lmao. I can almost imagine this as an actual episode. Haha. Good job on this. :D Brightened up my day.
Tom Dajin chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
you're good at writing X-Evo humor fic, how 'bout this idea...

an X-Evo Police Academy/Naked Gun parody that takes place before the first episode, wherein Jean has terrible aim, Logan keeps missing his claw "Outlets", and Scott keeps "Noisy cricket-ing" himself whenever he uses his powers.

E-mail me
Eileen chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
I love it! My favorite part was when Pietro kicked Toad out of the shower. How rude!

Sequel, please? Showing what Kitty's going through while Lance is whining for her. I'm already pitying Rogue.
Red Witch chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Now that's funny! Blast her good Wanda! He he! The kicker is how much you wanna bet she's driving the X-Men crazy for wanting Lance? He he!
Swamp Rat's Chere chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
lol, I love it! Poor Lance, Poor Wanda, I'm not going to feel sorry for Pietro, but I almsot feel sorry for Kitty once Wanda gets her hands on her
JCRobin chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Hi, Silver! I'm glad to see you FFN! This fic is so freakin' adorable! I thought so on DA and I think so here as well. I hope you plan to write more stuff. Love your icon too! Great work .