Reviews for Tattered Lives
alphaonefourzero chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
This was excellent, and fed my fangirl cravings.
kandie7744 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
i loved this story it was cute
Clarice125 chapter 2 . 12/7/2009

YAY!
Clarice125 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
NO WAY!

OMFG!

I found this story on Deviant Art!

But I couldn't find it again after that!

OMG, YAY!

This is DEFFINETLY in my top favorites!

YAY!
AishaPachia chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
My gosh... This is so awesome! I beg you on my knees! CONTINUE! THIS IS A FUCKIN', PURE WIN!
DugFinn chapter 8 . 5/24/2009
Aw... Cute read. Very OOC, but well, so is WXC in the first place, heh. Still, it was enjoyable. Keep writing. You got potential.
Kiki chapter 8 . 4/28/2009
Aw. This story is cute in a kind of sadistic way, but still adorable!

Update soon, cuz I'll definitely read it!
resplendence-x chapter 8 . 3/23/2009
Love this fic so far, it's one of the best I've read! :D
Amon2 chapter 8 . 3/23/2009
Wesker an innocent man? brilliant. i love it. this is one of the best wesker/chris stories i've read. please update soon.
CinnyMon chapter 8 . 1/1/2009
Ooh! You need to continue this, PLEASE, I'm addicted to it now! This is like the cutest Resident Evil pairing EVER and this is like the best fic I've ever read.

I worship you!

waiting for an update,

Ludolicious
mimi chapter 8 . 11/30/2008
you made wesker out of character. other than that me like XD
Murder Junkie chapter 8 . 9/29/2008
*claws at eyes* Oh god, put a warning on this fic..! Wesker is so painfully out of character, I almost stopped reading several times. *sighs* You're a good writer, and the story itself is fine, but you've basically immasculated one of the coolest, most evil characters in the entire series. You've stripped him of everything that makes him Albert Wesker, leaving him a blond shell. *shakes head* For the sake of (hopefully) not being labled a flame here's some advice:

Play the games. All of them, in order. (Except Outbreak. That was crap.) Failing that, research his character online. Suppliment that with discussions with both male and female fans. If none of this is plausible, go on youtube and watch every cutscene with him that you can find. Hopefully by the end, you'll understand how badly you've mangled his character.

If, however, you do not care to write him in character, then please disregard all criticism in this review. And have a nice day.
XxEnigmaxX chapter 8 . 6/28/2008
aw soo coot. I liked it tonz! I thought wesker was out of character thoo... at some points... but it was coot! Iliked it! u gunna post more or wut? LOLZ

CB
JtheChosen1 chapter 8 . 6/24/2008
very good story! i luv this pairing!