Reviews for Like a Horse and Carriage
Dionysus S chapter 2 . 5/13/2008
I laugh at the kinks. XD

Wow, Rick, way to be a bitch. Way to be. I don't think Popuri should hold Mitch back, I think he should just go up to that guy and beat the hell out of him. And he insulted Kai-like, WTF?

Hur, good chapter, as always. Nice job, and keep it up.

~ASK
Dionysus S chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
I like the voice that you wrote this in-like everyone else described it: 'Kind of old-school', which I highly enjoyed. The humor made me snicker a few times, you have nice hits here and there, and the whole 'bitchfest Ann' I loved (since I don't really like Ann anyway).

Mitch and Popuri, huh? -snickers- Should've known, but this is nice. I really do enjoy reading farmer x ? stories. Good job, my friend. Keep it up.

~Onward and upward, ASK
10joinfei chapter 2 . 5/9/2008
I am really enthralled by the old-world manner in wich this is written with some witty and subtle jokes thrown in... Great job

10join-

Fei
Poncho D chapter 2 . 5/7/2008
This is very good! Grammar is...well, you missed a few two- and three-letter words here and there, but overall it's okay. But I really like the plot. I never really bothered to read any of your Mitch Blaze stories before, but I might just go back and check them out now!

Keep Writing,

Poncho D
Flying Gummybears chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I enjoyed it, really I did. Somehow, I find those starter chaoter with absolutely no dialogue fascinating. It gives a reader an 'inside look' at the main character's mind and how he/she thinks.

The sarcastic humor is subtle but evident nonetheless. Another factor that made me enjoy this all the more.

Keep me updated on this, if you will? Thank you.
10joinfei chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Much to my suprise, I really enjoyed this. Hmm, are you going to continue this? It seems like a oneshot, but I'd like to see where you're going with this, I really like your writing style, its very "dusty book in an old library" With some phoenix wright style sarcasam thrown in for good mesure... yeah my analogies suck...

10join