Reviews for To Define
EmeraldSapphirine chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
cool! i like the best friend part.. i've been wondering about Tezuka's closeness to Oishi ever since and I'm glad I read the fic that tackles such.

Considering Tezuka is 14 years old, maybe you did overdo it. But then again, Tezuka isn't any normal teenager to begin with.

It was...entertaining to read this... :)
LiveLaughLove5 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Your story's really cute! I like how you portrayed Fuji! It's always hard to write about Tezuka (because he's a little expressionless), but you did really well! :)
SkySurf chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
“and you look feminine enough even without that too-sweet smile of yours,” he retorts. - That was a witty reply from Tezuka! -

Yes, soulmate is a good word to describe!

Love this story! XD
Speadee chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
You described Captain Tezuka's thoughts about Fuji well. There doesn't seem to be a word to describe their relationship, and "soulmate" (without romance) seems to fit. However, I think best friend or close friends could, too. Captain Tezuka could have both Oishi and Fuji as best friends. I think another good term would be "brother" (outside the family).

You wrote him as a 14-year-old well. His looks and behaves much older than his age.
sehun1993 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Nyaa! Kawaii! BTW, I CANNOT believe you wrote OshiAto on LJ! -bawls and sulks for the lost OshiGaku-

-ilovefuji_xx
diamondust chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
That is sweet aiy. I hope he will define it as "soulmate" too
eli chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
aw... sweet... i couldn't agree more to tezuka. they really are soulmates, and after all, they are the perfect pair.